Skating (Hiro x Reader)

You glanced out at the pond. It was a beautiful white sheen of ice. 

"Come on, (Y/N)," Hiro called. He already had his skates on.

"Just wait," you replied, tying up the laces. "Okay, Hiro, let's go. But remember, I suck at skating and you have to help me."

"I'm not that good either," Hiro admitted. "We'll help each other."

"Right," you agreed. The both of you were at the park, about to skate at the huge pond. No one was there except the two of you. You got off the bench, only to fall back on your butt. "I don't think I can balance."

Hiro grabbed your hand and lifted you up. "You're not even on the ice yet," he teased, helping you walk to the ice.

As soon as your skate touched the slippery ice, you slid forward. Hiro let go of your hand. "That's it, (Y/N)," he coaxed.

"Why did you let go?" you exclaimed, waving your hands around for balance.

"Oh, come on, you're doing fine," Hiro said, waddling on the ice beside you. Suddenly you fell back, your legs flailing. Hiro caught you. "Steady," he said, pushing you back up. 

"Gah, this is hard," you groaned, sliding around awkwardly.

Hiro slid his hand into yours. "Just balance," he said encouragingly. 

You slipped backwards, landing on your butt. Hiro tumbled after you, pushing you to the ice. You weren't aware of the the frozen surface that was seeping into your pants. You stared, alarmed, at Hiro, who was wincing. He had landed on top of you, his face right next to yours. 

"You okay, (Y/N)?" he asked. You swallowed. His face was dangerously close to yours, so close that you could see golden flecks in his brown eyes.

Hiro seemed to just realize he was right on top of you. But he didn't get off. "You okay?" he repeated.

"Yeah," you said, blinking when his black bangs touched your forehead. You reached up to brush it away, but Hiro grabbed your wrist. 

"You cold?" Hiro let go of your wrist and held your face in his hand. He leaned forward just a few inches so he kissed you softly.

You were so surprised you pushed him away. "Hiro," you whispered.

His eyes widened, and he rolled off of you. "Oh. Right. Sorry."

The both of you just lay there on the ice, staring at the blank sky. "Um, are you okay?" Hiro asked after a few moments.

"Fine," you said, but you weren't. You were amazed that Hiro, your crush, kissed you. And you wanted more. You got to your feet, only to remember you had heavy skates on. You toppled backwards and landed on Hiro. "Ow," you both said at the same time.

"Sorry, Hiro," you said awkwardly, twisting around to look at him. He was wincing in pain, but he stopped when he caught your eye.

You scrambled to your knees, only to realize you were now sitting on Hiro. You blushed. "Um."

Hiro grabbed your hand and tugged you down on top of him, kissing you again. Hiro smirked. "Do you need anymore help with skating?"

You grinned and pulled him up. "I'll need all the help I can get."

* * *

That makeout session though.

You should be glad.

~Clover