16- The last train

SAGGITARIUS POV

Oh god...i shout in my mind when i saw the entrance of station , zombies were everywhere , looks like my time has come . I saw some more dangerous zombies which were eating their own skin . Antila mumbles if we even try to enter ...we all die . Then gem says And if we stay here we will die because of hunger and zombies of course . Then Apus said then lets make a plan because we 4 never kill 60+ zombies alone . I raised my hand and said I have an idea but..its too risky . Apus replied We take many risks when we came here now tell us . I said nervously ..uhmm.. If One of us distract those zombies and take them away from the station , then 3 of us can entered their . This reminds me of aries , once he told me almost 50 zombies chasing him .

Antilla shout ....wait so what about that guy ? Apus look at her and said You still didn't understand this guy telling one of us to sacrifice our life . He got it . Gem and antila shout No way ! They yelled at me but then apus stop them and say Don't shout what if they hear us.... I think he is right we don't have any option left , then why don't that guy die who gave us this idea . What ? He is targeting me ..damn you Apus ... Gem shout at him Why him ? Apus said Because he gave that idea . Antila also agreed with him Apus is right if you have that much guts then why don't you go you said you are strong . I shout Hell No ! Apus give me a smirk and said You said that your parents are soilders , don't you think they feel bad that their son is coward and i also helped you once now it's payback time .

Damn that smartass knows my weakness , if someone call me coward i can't take this , i starts walking Ok , I'm going first . Apus and antila didn't say a word but Gem shouts Sagi no ! She really loves me iam gonna cry , i smiled at her and said It's ok .

I was near the station , i hide behind the walls , they were so many

I was near the station , i hide behind the walls , they were so many ..oh god looks like this is my last journey but atleast i want gem survived from this . Apus , if i survive i will never forgive you for this . I take a deep breath and reload my rifle and starts shooting at them . Zombies hear the voice of my gun and started chasing me ... AAAHH SHIT ! I ran fast but it's impossible for me to ran continuously but i never give up , i try my best to survive ....

I quickly climb at the truck , which was near a house they still chasing me and some zombies tried to climb on truck , i started shooting them and then i saw near the entrace gate Apus and gem killing those remaining zombies who were still there and entered to the station .

Shit ..a zombie climbed on the truck and tried to eat my head , i hit him with my rifle and climb on the balcony of that house .....i started shooting them , hell no ...no more bullets left . I can't even run from their zombies were everywher , I'm stuck . Zombies tried to climb on that balcony , i saw one zombie grab my leg , i tried to hit him with rifle but it doesn't work . I grab a big flower pot which was at the balcony and hit him hard on his head . His head spilled with greenish blood ..... What was that ?! i saw a car came towards zombie with full speed , when the car was near the truck the two people jump out of the car and fell on the ground . I can't saw them , that car crashes all the zombies and when it clashed with the truck..

💥 BOOM 💥

A huge blast happend !! That blast burned my hand and face but not completely . When i saw everywhere i saw zombies were felled everywhere . That zombies who were at the top of truck burned down completely . I jumped down from the balcony and i fell on ground , i realised my left leg was completely burned , it hurts... i can't walk properly . Then those two guys came closer to me , one of them shout Sagittarius !!

Pisces and virgo ?

Virgo supports me to get up and said GET UP AND RUN ! But can't my leg hurt alot pisces look at me and said his leg burned because of that blast . Virgo asked Now what ?! Pisces gave all his weapon to virgo he said You take the lead . After saying this pisces lift me on his back and virgo take all the weapons of pisces , they started walking ...iam so happy i win but .......

PISCES POV

He passed out . I still can't understand that guy , he almost kill himself just for others . Virgo started to shoot all zombies who came closer to us and i was lifting sagittarius on my back . Virgo shouts Pisces so many zombies are coming . I turned back and said You know what you have to do . She winked Got it sweetie . Don't.. call.. me.. that ...it pisses me . Virgo and i run backwards and then virgo bring out 3 dynamites from my bag and throw them towards zombies ..

💥Boom💥

Zombies becomes green liquid in just 5 seconds . That blast was huge that the glass windows also breaked . I saw down on the train track through breaked glass windows , gem and two unknowns hiding . I smirked and look at sleeping sagittarius Hmm so thats the reason ...right ? Virgo came and asked looking at sagittarius wounds Is he alive ? I nod Yeah , he is resting , let's go to the train platform .

We go towards the platform and saw gem and two unknowns . Virgo ran when she saw gem and shout
Gem !? Gem looked at virgo and started cried Virgo ! They hug each other and also crying alot virgo asked gem Are you ok ? She sobs No.. Sagi was not with us . I came near them and said He is , oh god that gym guy is so heavy . When gem look at sagittarius she started crying even more ...what ?she saw sagi was half burned Sagi why is he half burned ? I looked at her and said I burned him , to save his life . She hugs him almost 10 minutes , then i asked her Well you know who those two are? Gem said They are also survivors they helped us before .

They look suspicious ...Virgo also feel the same thing and says huhh...Maybe they helped you because they want to use you like sagi . Antilla shouts That's not true . Virgo smirks Well sorry if you feel bad , i have trust issues . Great reply virgo , That girl stares her with anger You.. Calm down Antila . That guy stop her otherwise a huge fight happend . That guy looks at sagittarius and asked Btw when he wakes up ? give him some water antila .
- Yes . Antila give some water to wake sagittarius .

They are more suspicious , my intuition says that something bad is gonna happen. But what...

thinking about something ? Virgo smiles at me , she looks pretty while smiling . I turned my face away from her and asked When the train will come ? Apus said We came 15 minutes before the arrival of train. Gem asked while holding sagittarius Is it ? Virgo said Wait a litt...

💥💥BOOM 💥💥

What ?! Who did this ?! Virgo shout and looked at me Don't look at me i didn't explode anything that so...WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ?! LOOK THERE !!!

T_T ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 T_T

😏 WANT SOME SPOILER 😏