5

Flashback:
A young Y/N walks down the hall of her middle school. Her heart rate increased with every step. This wasn't some stupid fight, this was a matter of life and death.

Bonnie was a bully, but she'd never go this far. (If your name is Bonnie just change the name).
She was known for her cruel torment on people she didn't like, but Y/N barely talked to the girl. Maybe she hated Y/N out of envy, since she was promised to be a Hope's peak student.

Y/N's hands were shaking. The knife looked quite pathetic. It was just something from the cooking club. Bonnie was waiting outside the school, box cutter in hand. " W-why do you want to fight me! What did I do to you!" The girl yelled out at the bully. " You are so stupid and pathetic. Your only hope in life is your dumb games. You don't deserve your fame and future." Bonnie slowly walked up to the trembling girl. " I'm the only important one at this school, and yet you're recognized for all your 'talents'." Bonnie pushed Y/N to the ground and grabbed her school bag searching
Its contents. Bonnie pulled out a journal. A journal filled with all of her drawings, ideas and feelings. Bonnie starts ripping every page.

Bonnie starts snickering, "Good luck being a Hope's Peak student now bitch." Blinded by rage, hate and D̪̓e̖͔̞̦͌̀̄̏ś͘͜͢p̫̻͗̑͟͝a̖̼̎́̏͢i̡̦̫̙̮̓̒͒̏̈r̛̝̩͈̓̅ ̡͕̺̲̭́͋̓̚͘. Y/N does something that would haunt her for the rest of her life.

End Flashback.

Y/N wakes up in a hospital with her friends and family next to her. Chiaki looked at Y/N with tears in her eyes. All of her classmates were there. What had happened? 

"What the fuck-" Y/N said in a hoarse voice.  Once everyone in the room realized she was awake, she was bombarded with questions. A nurse shooed everyone out of the room.

Time skip brought to you by the Danganronpa mobile game:

Y/N was now back in school. She didn't even remember the last month where she was gone. Everything seemed good, nothing can go wrong.......

Right?

" I really don't understand why you'd let her go back to her classmates. She might remember what happened." " No she won't. Those memories are gone forever. And for your information, the plan is to get Y/N to make the game, bring her back to hopes peak so she can bring back hope to her classmates and then have all of that hope turn into despair with our plans for her and Chiaki." "Oh- that makes since. I'm such an idiot." " Yes. Yes you are."