2

Junko was ruthless and cruel.
She was the queen of despair.
Yet somehow, only one being has ever made her feel weak.
Y/N would never know her power against Junko and she would be sure Y/N wouldn't.
"What did you need Junko?" " Y/N dear I know you have a busy schedule but could you meet me later today? I really want to show you a game idea I have!"  Y/N was eager to finally be with Junko.  She seemed so interesting and funny to her.  "O-of course! Where should we meet?" "Meet me at the front of the school and I'll take you there" "Ok! See you then,".  Junko was very pleased by Y/N's compliance.  It would seem very suspicious for someone who you never talked to before suddenly asks you to make a game with them.  People are so paranoid at Hope's Peak. They are right to feel that way.

Time skip brought to you by bagels

Y/N looked down at herself before she met up with Junko.  Maybe she'll think that she's dirty for wearing such simple and outdated clothes next to a fashionista.  Maybe Junko will find her skills only mediocre. Maybe...    
Y/N was broken out of her trance as Junko and Mukuro walked up to her.
"Y/N! COME ON LETS GO!!!"
Junko said enthusiastically
Mukuro only stared, an empty look in her eyes greeting Y/N with a simple, hey.  You wondered why Junko of all people would ask you to make a game with her.  The whole " I need practice so I'll make a game with anyone who asks" thing was just that. Stress had fried her brain so much creativity had been forced out of her brain.

Y/N didn't know where Junko was taking her to.  It had seemed as if they were walking for forever.  Then the two girls leading her stopped in a dark ally. " J-Junko, what are we doing here?"  Suddenly a cloth is placed on her mouth by Mukuro.  "Don't worry Y/N, everything will be fine we ju...". Then Y/N blacked out.