"you will get uncomfortable with me while eating, yoongi!" she commented  but he just squeezed her in his embrace and placed his chin on her shoulder.

"Never!"

She didn't say anything in reply. They both ate the breakfast he made and just then yoongi felt his phone buzzing!

Fishing it out of his pocket yoongi answered it immediately after checking the caller ID.

"Hyung! What is-"

"Yoongi! Head office right now!" Jin worded sternly and hung up immediately. Yoongi understood that it's an emergency. He thought for a while while looking at his phone as he doesn't want to leave Y/n alone today.

"It's OK, you can go. Don't think about me. I'm fine!" she assured him with a smile and kissed his forehead. He closed his eyes loving the way her lips touched his forehead.

................

"Umm, is Jimin's inside? I came to meet him." the gate keeper just nodded with a smile and opened the door of the park mansion as stella visited the house already once.

Stella once again gave a call to Jimin but it is still directed to voice message. It's been 5 days since he last talked to her. He's not even going to office. So she came to meet him at his house as she's afraid something might have happened to him.

Entering the house she met with the house maid Mrs. Choi who just stood right in front of her laughing nervously. "Miss Stella! You're here! Are you here for Young Master!? He's not home!" the maid said while chuckling a little even before Stella could ask her anything.

"But Jimin's car is the parking, Mrs. Choi!" Stella quirked her eye brow up while crossing her hands under her chest. It's clear that the old lady is lying about Jimin. He's in the house.

"uh- that he he-" she hesitated to find a reason to cover up her lie which made Stella to sigh.

"Don't dare to disobey me! Understood!" they both heard a loud growl from upstairs making them to whip their heads to the source of voice.

"oh my god!" she shrieked in horror as she knew what's going on with Jimin and ran upstairs ignoring the desperate yells of the old maid.

She ran towards the door and pushed open the door and a gasp left her lips watching the tragic scene in front of her.

It's Jimin looking all vulnerable lying on the floor with blood coming out of his bruises.

"Jimin!" she ran towards him and kneeling down on the floor she tried to touch him but he hissed in response. She brought her hands to her mouth and cried watching his state. It made her heart to sink.

"Go away!" he said in a low tone but she kept on shedding tears watching him on the floor.

"Is she the reason for your denial of the marriage? You keep disappointing me always Park Jimin! You're such a weakling!" Stella's eyes flickered over to the old man who harshly threw away the whip in his hands. She couldn't control it anymore.

"It's not him! It's you who is dissapointing him for not being a good father!" she yelled at the old man with a stoic face with her trembling voice.

"Stella, go away!" Jimin tried hard to sit on the floor while holding his arm which is bleeding.

"What did he do? He's being a perfect son for you. At least he's trying. But you!? You just keep abusing him!" she yelled again gaining a chuckle from the old man.