I look back at him and see Harry besides the table. He looks even more beautiful in person. I stand up and that's when I realize how tall he is. I'm only up to his chin. 

"Daisy." Harry breaths out in the most softest, most gentle voice. I could hear his British accent as my name rolls off of his tongue, making my stomach feel fuzzy. I look into his eyes and see how they are the most vibrant, beautiful green colour.

"Harry." I say, breathing out with a smile on my lips. Harry opens his arms and I step into them, wrapping my arms around him. 

Everything seems to be in slow motion. Everything. It feels like we have been hugging forever, his arms tightly wrapped around my petite body, our bodies pressed against each other with my head on his chest and his head on top of mine. We pull away and our smiles just grow even wider. 

"Daisy." Harry repeats, still staring into my eyes. "I am so speechless right now." He admits, a light pink tint forming on his cheeks. Hearing his British accent makes me feel funny, my cheeks heating up also. 

"I am too." I admit, not being able to peel my eyes away from him. 

"Should we get a drink then?" He scratches the back of his neck. 

"Yeah. I think that will be good." I nervously laugh. 

"What would you like? I'll order it for you." He says, his eyes scanning all over my face. I become self cautious of the makeup on my skin, of how much I put and how it looks. 

"I'll get a grande salted caramel mocha." I say, ready to grab money from my purse, but Harry's words stop me. 

"It's alright, I'll pay for it." He smiles at me. 

"No, really, I can pay for my own drink." I insist and take out my wallet. Harry gently puts his hand on my arm. 

"No, please. I want to pay for it." He insists. I look at him again and can't help but nod. 

"Thank you." I say. He gives me a warm smile and puts his hand back to his side. 

"No problem, Dais." My breathing seems to stop again as he gives another smile and walks to the line. 

I shakily sit down on my chair, knees buckling while doing so. My mind is going crazy trying to process everything that has just happened. It just seems surreal. I try to describe it in my head but I can't. I'm just too shocked and too overwhelmed. 

I try to relax a bit, taking off my jacket to help cool off. I put my phone in my purse and put it besides me along the small ledge besides the window. I continue taking deep breaths as I watch Harry from afar, ordering our drinks. 

He soon returns back to the table, stumbling on his feet. A blush immediately forms on his cheeks, embarrassed that he almost fell in front of me. He slides my drink over to me, and I notice a cross tattoo on his hand. I look up at Harry, taking the drink in my shaking hands. 

"Thank you, Harry." I say. He looks down at me, sending me another smile as he slips off his coat and hangs it against his chair. 

"No problem." He says and sits down.

I take a sip from my drink, an awkward silence in the air. I look down at my hands that are cradling the drink, too nervous to look at him. But I take a peek anyways and when I look at him, I already see him looking back at me, a smirk forming on his lips. A blush forms on my face from being caught. 

"You're really cute when you blush, Dais." Harry says, a smirk still on his lips. Him saying I'm cute when I blush and hearing my nickname in his accent just makes me blush even harder. I take a sip of my hot chocolate and when I look at Harry again, he's still looking at me. 

"Is there something on my face?" I ask, feeling really self cautious. 

"No." He smiles and takes a sip of his drink. 

"Then why are you staring?" 

"You're just really beautiful." Harry says casually with a smile. I blush again and force myself to take deep breaths. 

"Thanks." I shyly say. "What drink did you get?" I ask to try to get a conversation going.

"Earl grey tea." He takes another sip. "Did you get a good sleep this morning?" 

"The few hours that I did sleep were good." I laugh. How could I sleep knowing that I was going to meet Harry in a few hours. 

"I couldn't sleep as well." Harry chuckles making his dimple show. "I was too excited." He says, looking at me again. "Now we both know someone in the same city." He smiles. I smile too liking the idea of finally knowing someone that I can call a friend.

"I guess so. When are we going to do one of the things you said in our conversation this morning?" I ask him, bringing the cup up to my lips.

"Hmm." Harry thinks, putting his hand to his chin with a cheeky smirk on his lips. "I really want to see the hobbit so..." He trails off smirking at me. A laugh comes out of my lips. 

"I wouldn't mind watching it again so I don't see the problem with that." I smile back at him as he throws a fist in the air with excitement. 

=========================

Haisy is just so adorable.

Happy new years everyone! I really hope that 2015 is your year, filled with happiness because every singly one of you deserve that. Be yourself, be healthy, be happy, love everyone, do what you want. <3

I love you so much! 

I'm going to start doing dedications for this story to thank specific people. So this chapter is dedicated to IncubusClifford she sent me a really nice private message the other day and it made me smile a lot. Thank you so much for that girly, ily <3

~ May <3