T h i r t e e n

T h i r t e e n 

styles94: Take care of yourself, take care of your body. 

styles94: Could you do that for me? Please, Daisy? 

Looking at those messages makes my heart warm up. I have the feeling of comfort, the feeling of someone who is willing to be there for me whenever I need it. It makes me feel worthy and it makes me feel like I am important enough. There's a sense of hope that starts to grow within me, telling me that everything will turn out okay in the future. It was a feeling that I desired most and having it right now makes me so thankful. 

As I read those messages again, I realize that I can count on Harry. I know that ignoring him won't help me on my road to recovery because Harry is my source of positivity. Harry is the one who will help me on my journey. We may be living in opposite sides of the world, and we may have total opposite personalities, but we have more in common than we think we do and talking to him is what I need.

I take a deep breath, a soft smile forming on my face.

daisyyy_: I will try my best to, Harry. As long as you are with me every step of the way. 

styles94: I'm very glad to hear that, Daisy. And I will be here for you always .xx 

I decide to sit on my bed and just continue rereading that message over and over in my head. There's no perfect words to describe what I am feeling right now because this is a feeling that I haven't felt for more than a year. I feel security knowing that Harry will be here for me. I never knew that a stranger on the internet could be one of my dearest friends. 

daisyyy_: Thank you <3

daisyyy_: So how are you doing, Harry. I have been talking about myself all this time that I never had the chance to ask about you.

styles94: Don't worry about it, babe. And I'm fine, thank you for asking .x :)

daisyyy_: C'mon now, spit it out. 

styles94: What are you talking about?

daisyyy_: Everyone knows that "I'm fine" really means "I'm not fine". 

daisyyy_: I spilled my thoughts and now it's your turn. 

styles94: *sigh* I don't even know.

styles94: I feel like I'm cracking under the pressure. 

daisyyy_: What kind of pressure, if you don't mind me asking. 

= Harry = 

styles94: Family pressure. 

I hesitantly press send, nibbling on my lips while I wait for a reply. I feel a bit selfish for talking about my problems when I clearly know that Daisy is going through a more difficult time than I am. But I need to vent my thoughts. I have no one else to talk to about them.

Yeah, I live with my sister, mother and step father, and I have a girlfriend, but I just can't tell them what is on my mind. There's a lot of pressure being in a high class family, being with parents who always try to control me. It makes me so angry. I hate everyone. Sometimes I wish we could just be normal and live normal lives. 

I get up from my bed, climbing out from under the covers and carrying my laptop with me to my window. I open the window, climbing out and sitting down on the roof. The sky is still dark, since it is only past six in the morning, the air chilly making goosebumps rise on the surface of my skin. I probably should have grabbed my sweater before going out but the peace I feel in this moment makes me not care. 

daisyyy_: Continue. 

styles94: You were right what you said about me before, when you were guessing about how I am in real life. I am rich, I do have expensive cars, I do have a private jet, I do buy expensive watches and clothes, and I do live in a big fucking house. I also do have a fuck load of ego and I am a douche bag. But one thing you were off about is how I have the most perfect life possible since I have all this money. I know my problems are not as big as yours, but it is enough for me to hate the fucking world and the people in it. 

I take a deep breath of the cold air, needing to calm my beating heart. I hear a heavy door slam shut and see my step father walking down the steps of our front door and walking down the path towards his Lamborghini. Feeling an itch in my throat, I cough unexpectedly the noise ringing throughout the quiet air. I cringe, immediately seeing my step father turn and look towards me. 

"Harry! What are you doing up there?" His deep voice booms.

"Getting some air!" I shout back, a tinge of annoyance laced in my voice.

"You know you could just go to the backyard to do that." Even from way up here I can see his angered, ugly face. 

"Yeah, but what's the fun in that?" I say, rolling my eyes. 

"Get down from there this instant!" 

"I am not going to and you aren't going to force me." I scoff, shaking my head.

"What's all this ruckus?!" My mother steps out now, walking towards my frustrated step father. 

"Your son is not listening to me." I snort. If you are married to my mother, than I am your son too, fucking prick. 

My mother turns her head, catching glance of me on the roof of her house. "Harry Edward Styles, listen to your father and get down from the roof right now!" 

"Why should I listen to you?!" I yell, starting to get angry. I hate it when they do this, controlling every decision I make. 

"Because we are your parents!" I snort. 

"Well you sure are not acting like one." I say. I could see their faces getting redder. 

"Harr-" My mum starts to say. I cut her off. 

"Oh, shut up and go back to sucking his dick!" I say as loud as I can making our neighbours hear. 

"Don't you talk to your mother like that, young man!" My step father says.

"If I didn't notice that birth mark on your arm when I gave birth to you, I would fail to believe you are my son." My mother says. 

Deep huffs escape my lips, my eyebrows furrowed as I look down at them on the ground. 

"Fuck you." I hiss at them, climbing back into my room. I slam my window shut, putting my laptop on my bed before pacing back and forth in my room.

"What was that about?" Gemma opens my door, worry flashing over her face. 

"Ask your fucking parents." I wave my hand away at her, wanting her to stop fucking annoying me. 

"Hey, they're your parents too. You have to stop with your attitude and talk to them with respect." 

"I don't fucking want to. Leave me the fuck alone, you're just like them." I mumble the last part under my breath.

"I came here because I was worried about you. If I knew you are just going to say crap to me then I wouldn't have came." Gemma takes a step back, slamming the door with her making the wood bang against the door frame.

"Bitch." I say, loud enough for her to hear.

I grab the glass of water on my bedside table, drinking all of the cool liquid as I take a seat on my bed. I'm boiling with anger, my chest rising and falling with each deep breath I take. I unlock my laptop and see Daisy has replied. 

daisyyy_: You can't move out? You have the money, plus you are 20 after all. You are old enough to make your own decisions. 

============================

Just an insight on Harry's POV. Hope you liked it :)

Vote and comment your thoughts down below. I love seeing all your lovely replies, it really makes me smile. 

I love you, thank you for reading my lovelies

~ May <3