ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᵗʷᵒ

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO,
imessage & narrative ( wednesday )
— filler

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO,imessage & narrative ( wednesday )— filler

(213) 896-2241
they'll be here in two
weeks. is it a deal or not

(213) 235-0097
i told you i'm not
doing it, it's wrong

(213) 896-2241
as if you actually
have any morals

(213) 235-0097
you're disgusting, get over
him it's been a year

(213) 235-0097
and last time i checked you
have a new boyfriend

(213) 896-2241
oh boo hoo

(213) 896-2241
*attachment: 5 images*

(213) 896-2241
now wouldnt it be a shame
if these some how got
leaked? 🥺

(213) 235-0097
ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TRYING
TO BLACKMAIL ME RN

(213) 896-2241
i need my life back and you're
the only one who can help me

(213) 896-2241
now you either cooperate or
all those pictures will "anonymously"
be released to the public

(213)896-2241
what do you say
read 5:34pm

| new york, zara's house |

"anddd the video is up" zara said proudly as she watched it get its first 100 views in seconds. she was sat crossed leg in the center of her bed, the silver macbook pro rested in her lap.

"babe we're still going to estellas party next friday, right?" vinnie asked as he walked out of the conjoined bathroom,  steam seeping through the now open door behind him. 

zara looked up from her laptop and over at vinnie, her eyes slowly traveling up his body, as he had nothing more on than a white towel wrapped around his waist. she cleared her throat, "um yeah of course, it's her big 18, i thought we already established we were going"

vinnie leaned up against the doorframe, his arms crossed over his chest, "yeah i know i was just making sure since it's the night before our flight and everything".

flight referring to the trip they were taking to cali for spring break.

"i think we'll be fine, if anything we can leave early".

vinnie smiled and nodded before taking a pair of briefs out of the dresser.  "vinnie" zara called out as she closed her laptop shut.

he turned around as he pulled up his briefs, giving her his full attention. "have you talked to your parents at all since that day"

vincent sighed before turning back around to find a pair of sweats, "no. no i haven't". zara questioned him but he had no answer. she still felt guilty for what happened even though vinnie constantly reminded her that she shouldn't.

"don't worry about it baby, it's getting late and i don't want you going to bed stressed" vinnie half smiled, before planting a kiss on her forehead, "i'll talk to them before we leave for LA if it makes you feel any better"

zara smiled and nodded as vinnie made his way to the left side of the bed. ready to climb in zara pushed him back.

"VINNIE BE CAREFUL" she yelled, as she pulled back the blanket to reveal the puppy laying beside her. "you almost squished killua" she pouted while picking up the pup.

vinnie laughed as he watched her pick up the sleeping shepard, moving it to the end of the bed, "still cant believe you really let me name him that".

"it grew on me" she chuckled, finally letting vinnie lay down beside her. 

as the lights were shut off, and zara began to shift into sleep, vinnies mind began to wander. he hadn't talked to his parents at all during the two weeks since he had left home and quite frankly he had no clue how he could possibly start a conversation with them.

reggie had been keeping him up to date with everything happening at home, and to say the least it was exactly what he expected. his father feeling entitled and unapologetic, his mother slowly starting to miss him, and everyone on facebook finding out about the situation. great.

vinnie looked down at zara who laid on his chest. he ran his hand through her hair gently as his thoughts deepened. he knew it was best for him to finally go public and tell his parents but he also couldn't help but think about how simple it was with his exs. nothing was ever questioned. he had just wished it was the same with her.

JOTS
hey...  how y'all doing