ᵗʰⁱʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ

CHAPTER THIRTEEN,
narrative & instagram ( sunday )

"anthony come on pleaseeee" jaden begged for the hundredth time. "jaden. shut the fuck up" anthony snapped as he turned around to face the boy once more, causing him to pout.

"i needdd to know" jaden said childishly as he did the shy boy hands. anthony rolled his eyes in annoyance.

him, jaden, josh, bryce, and quinton had just finished filming their next episode for tea tok which would be premiered this tuesday.

as expected the topic of zara came up in the video, putting anthony in an awkward position. he could either 1) stand by vinnies side and tell jaden the truth about zara's relationship status, although it isn't his place to say. or 2) give into jadens demands and respect vinnies privacy. either way he would be screwed.

"fine fine she is single. her and vinnie are just... friends...?!" anthony finally gave in. i guess two it is.

"fuck yeah!!" jaden yelled as he jumped up into the air causing anthony to face palm himself. "i'm so happy i could just kiss you" jaden exclaimed as he grabbed anthonys face.

"you won't" anthony playfully smirked causing jaden to laugh at him. "better watch your mouth before i tell avani" jaden teased

"better watch your mouth before i tell zara" anthony mocked. he internally slapped himself after, once he fully processed what he had just said. he isn't supposed to be getting jadens hopes up for them to be later crushed when he finds out the truth. but part of anthony couldn't help it. he was happy for jaden, he hadn't seen him this stoked about a girl since mads.

jaden blushed slightly, "you think she'll like me?" he asked with a nervous smile plastered onto his lips. anthony nodded, quickly leading jadens smile to grow wider.

"wish me luck" he said before dashing up the stairs. "with what?!" anthony yelled after him.

"i'm gonna slide into her dms" jaden yelled over the balcony, before disappearing into his room.

"vinnies gonna kill me" the blue eyed boy whispered to himself as he headed back into the kitchen.

| new york, zara's house |

zara stirred in bed uncomfortably. it was just the peak of day and the sun was at its highest point in the sky.

she covered her eyes with her hands as she stretched, trying her best to keep the limited amount of sleepiness left in her eyes, but the sun was doing her no justice. the rays gleamed brightly through her blinds, later coming in contact with white bed drapes, and then her face.

she shifted around in the bed once more to find a better position, but it was very difficult being that vinnies toned arms were wrapped tightly around her waist. he was a deep sleeper, and either way she knew there was no way she would be able to get out of his grip.

ultimately, zara decided to give up on falling back to sleep, so instead she laid lifelessly on the bed, looking up at the ceiling, counting the nothingness. her favorite hobby.

she looked over at vinnie, noticing how peaceful he looked. his face was soft and he had a gentle smile formed with his lips. oh how she wished it would last.

just as she felt a bit more drowsy, she heard her phone ding. she turned back towards her side of the bed to barely make out the fact that her notification was from instagram.