Chapter 6

Season 2, episode 5: Beneath the light of Ragnarok.

"So hot. Can't we change our clothes yet? If I keep wearing this, I'll melt" The director really wants to kill them, there are 36ºC" Maybe I should do a little prank to him, What do you think Hachi?.....Hachi?"

Hachi was looking very concentrated to a direction, when he found the reason of his desconcentration he smirked and his eyes shone dangerously.

"Hachi, don't tell me you like that girl?" The poor boy jumped exalted, almost scare of being caught looking to Paprika.

"What?! no! W-why would you believe that? Hahahaha..."

"Hmm? I don't know. Maybe because you were staring at her with a helpless face? How you ignore my amazing idea to listen at her laugh?"

"I wasn't staring at her with a helpless face, and I heard your stupid idea"

"Suuure..."

"Guys!! Back to recording!!"

His plan will have to wait

*******************************************************

"Aaarg"

"Kyaaaaaaa!!" Joker's body collapsed on the ground, blood spreading fast. There's no way he survived after being stab in the heart.

"Aaaaaand, that's it!" The cameras got away from the scene letting the group relax from that adrenaline moment" Good job everyone, let's pack up and go home. Tomorrow we'll meet again at 9:00 AM".

"Hooooome!" All the stuff laughed at his childish attitud similar to his character, sometimes they doubt he is really acting during the records.

"Jack, please. Don't embarrass me"

"Shut up King, you don't need me to embarrass you"

"You- "

"Oi, Jack. I have an invitation for you" Shadow appeared handing a paper to Jack, he took it realung its content.

"A fundraising?"

"Yeah. We'll host a party so entrepreneurs and celebritys can donate, and take medias attention. People isn't donating anymore so we are trying to motivate and take their attention through famous 'cause they follow our actions"

"I see. Be sure I'll be there!"

"Thanks. King, you're invitated too and if you want, you can take someone with you"

"Oh, thanks. I appreciate your invitation"

"Hey, why didn't you tell me to take someone with me?"

"C'mon Jack, it's you who we are talking about".

"HEY!" A vein appeared in his forehead while the others two laughed" Oi, King! You're my friend! You should be defending me!"

"I can't defend what it's true" And Shadow exploded again. 

HA! He will show them he can go with someone to a aparty- someone who isn't King-.

For his pride!!