Chapter 4

It's been 2 weeks since their went at the bar.

Akai and Jack started to get closer, close enough to call the other a friend. Sometimes they lunch together during their breaks and exchange tips. Most of time is just the model who talks from his experience, while Jack listen carefully. He won't lose his change to listen advices from his idol.

Right now he is in the middle of a record, episode 4 to be exact. 

After following the butler into the castle, they stopped to prepare next scene. Jack being helped to hols properly onto the pillar and Hachi playing with roko. Its doesn't speak like in the show, but still being very smart.

"All right, we start in 3...2...1. Action!"

"Uh? What are you doing?"

"N-nothing"

"Hmm....suspicious" Taking a cat, he throw its to his partner.

"HAAAAAA!"Jumping from the wall, he started to run around while Hachi laughs." No, no, no. Cats, cats, cats!"

"Joker-san, you're afraid of cats?" Roko got near to him and jumped after seeing its trainer make a sign on the ceiling. Then, Jack ran and hopped onto the armour. Big mistake.

*Clank!* *Pow!*

"Owww" Yep, that sure hurts" Oi, Hachi! stop laughing!" 

"Pffff- Hahahahahahaha! You really kissed the floor!"

"You-little brat! come here!" Chasing after Hachi, they left behind the scene. The director sighed leting the stuff take break.

*****************************************************************

They repeated the scene after secure the armour. If King get to know...

"Yo, Jack"

"Hm?"Standing in the lobby, Akai saluted at him"Hey, you already finished?".

"Actually, I finished earlier. I even visited you during your film".

"What?... did you...?".

"see you fall? yup!" Oh! and tomato is back!" Hahahaha, don't need to worry"

Hiding his face with his hands, he complained totally ashamed" How can't I? that was so dumb from me".

"Hey" He put his hand over his shoulder" It's OK. It was a little accident, it happens to everyone".

"Sure..."

"Don't look at me like that. No one is perfect at the beginning, neither me". Lokking right to his eyes, he said" Stop worrying, you're doing a good job. It was amazing when you did all those acrobatics. You're incredible"

Ba-dum, ba-dum, ba-dum.

"Ye-yeah. I am! but don't need to remind me!" Stop blushing jack!

"Hahahahaha... you really interesting. Well, time to go. See you tomorrow!"

Jack stayed in the door nervous, but happy at the same.

He said I'm incredible.