Everybody came in closer to take a look at the poster.

"Listen to this," Sokka said as he turned the poster back around so he could read it capturing everybody's attention as he began to read out loud. "The Boy in the Iceberg is a new production from acclaimed playwright Pu On Tim who scoured the globe gathering information on the Avatar from the icy South Pole to the heart of Ba Sing Se. His sources include singing nomads, pirates, prisoners of war, and a surprisingly knowledgeable merchant of cabbage."

Suki leaned over his shoulder and read the last line, "Brought to you by the critically acclaimed Ember Island Players."

"Ugh..." Zuko groaned and made a disgusted face his shoulder's dropping, "My mother use to take us to see them. They butchered Love Amongst the Dragons every year."

Tsai couldn't help but snort a small laugh. She knew that Zuko was a fan of theatre. Go figure. It definitely explained his fanfare for dramatic antics.

"Sokka," Katara sighed in exasperation, giving her brother a bland look as she asked, "Do you really think it's a good idea for us to attend a play about ourselves?"

"Yeah," Added Tsai crossing her arms over her chest taking a seat next to Zuko at the foot of the fountain. "We shouldn't be slacking off. We still have plenty of training to do."

"C'mon!" Sokka whined before looking at the two girls persuasively as he unrolled the parchment again and showed it to the group. "This is the kind of wacky, time-wasting nonsense I've been missing!" He smiled at them with an eager expression on his face. "And it's until night! So, we'll have all day to train," He shot at the red head.

Katara rolled her eyes, crossing her arms and looking away with a baffled expression.

"Yeah, why not?" Mecha asked as he sat next to his sister. He rested an elbow on top of her head with the intention to annoy her. She slouched forward under the weight of his arm. "I'd love to see what trouble ya'll have gotten into."

She glared at her brother and pushed his scarred arm off her head.

She let out an exhale in defeat. "Sure, why not? How bad could it be?"

xxx

The theatre house was grand. Composed of golden arches and red roofs and ceilings which were traditional to the area. The theatre was packed, and the group shuffled into the highest and cheapest seats they found at the very top in a small private box.

Toph sat on the edge, next to her Katara, Zuko and Aang.

"Hey, uh..." Aang faltered as he was forced to stand back up. He rubbed the back of his neck and tried to act casual as he said, "I wanted to sit there." He said motioning to the spot next to Katara.

Zuko then lowered his hood and glanced at Aang strangely, "Just sit next to me, what's the big deal?"

Behind sat Suki, Sokka, Tsai and her brother both of them sipping on some Ember Island iced teas.

"I really don't want to be here. There's literally 1001 more productive things that we could be doing." She complained to her brother. "Am I the only one that is aware that Sozin's Comet isn't slowing down?"

"Simmer down. You're acting as if you'rethe Avatar" Sokka said with ease as he slid an arm around Suki's shoulders. "At least one of us is!" She spoke sharply bitterly the edge of her eye twitching in frustration as she glared at Aang who didn't hear her snarky remark.
"You'll have tomorrow to train and do your sun greeting meditations or whatever it is you do." Sokka waved his hand indifferent to her attitude.

"Relax," Mecha said to her. "This is just what we need. It'll be a good way to get our minds off things."

She sighed deflating a little.