Chapter 6

Addylyn's POV
It's been a week since I moved in with the boys and it has been so much fun. I missed these boys so much and I am so happy I won't have to be away from them on months on end.

I was currently sleeping very comfortably when I heard my door open I decided to ignore it. The boys tend to walk in my room whenever they want even if i'm sleeping. I had my eyes closed and was cuddled into my blankets when I heard my name.

"Addyyyyyyy" I immediately knew it was Daniel he was the only one he drug out the y when he talked to me.

I turned towards him still cuddled into my blankets "Daniiiiiii" I said smiling. I was just looking at him when I noticed the food in his hands. I immediately popped up.

"You got me food?!?!?!" I asked excitedly

"Of course I did I missed waking up every morning to get you food so I decided to continue doing it." He said looking at me.

"Thank you Dani" I said hugging him

"Of course Princess" I smiled at the nickname he gave me. I remembered the first day he started calling me that we were in 2nd grade.

———Flashback———

It was halloween and I decided to dress up as belle. I walked out of my house to meet the boys they were all playing in my front yard. My parents went over to the boys parents. As I went over to the boys.

"Hi boys!!!"

"Hi Addy!!!" They all replied

"You look like a princess" Daniel told me

"I am a princess" I told him

"Then that's going to be your new nickname. I am going to call you princess from now on." He said clearly proud of himself.

"Ok!!" I said

—-end of flashback——-

"What are you thinking about?" Daniel asked me. I now had my head on his lap and he was playing with my hair as I ate my food.

"The day you told me that you were going to call me princess from now on." I said looking up at him

"I remember that day it was the halloween you dressed as Belle." He said smiling at the memory.

We sat in a comfortable silence me eating my food, and daniel playing with my hair. That was until my door swung open I looked over and saw the boys all standing there.

"Can I help y'all?" I asked them confused why they were all just staring at me.

"You stole Daniel from us." Jonah said sarcastically

"Oh I did now" I said giggling looking up at Daniel who was just smiling. He looked down at me and rolled his eyes.

"Ya he always plays with my hair in the morning but now you here stealing him from us." Corbyn said. I could tell they were all trying not to laugh.

"Oh my dear boys I am so sorry but Daniel likes me more."

All the boys gasped and left the room dramatically. While me and Daniel just sat there laughing.

I loved it here