Chapter 6

(Readers POV)

I have been waiting down here at Beacon for an hour now. I heard Cinders voice. She was going on about trust or something. A bunch of Grimm showed up and started to destroy buildings. Surprisingly, they avoided me completely.

(Y/N): Looks like its time.

I started to spread my flames and everywhere. The blue fire quickly started to cover a lot of ground. I started to walk around and spread more fire. I saw students try to kill Grimm and stay away from the fire. I looked up and saw White Fang members jumping down from bullheads. Huntsmen showed up and they were trying to evacuate people.

(Y/N): Cinder really thought this through. I'm surprised.

I got a call from my scroll. It was Cinder. I answered my scroll and put it up my ear.

Cinder: How are you doing?

(Y/N): Why are you calling me?

Cinder: Update on the plan. Fight and kill any huntsmen you see.

She hanged up on me. I putted away my scroll.

(Y/N): That can't be too hard.

I walked around and I saw my first huntsman. It wasn't someone I wished to see.

Winter: (Y/N)! Why are your flames burning everything?! If you are trying to kill Grimm, you shouldn't spread your fire everywhere!

I looked down, causing my hair to hide my eyes.

(Y/N): I'm not trying to kill Grimm.

I raised my hand towards Winter and started to make more blue fire from my hand.

Winter: Are you saying that you are helping the bad guys?!

All I did was nod my head yes. I looked up to see Winter got into fighting stance.

Winter: Then you will be defeated.

She drew her sword and pointed it at me.

(Y/N): I'm sorry.

I said under my breath. Winter rushed over to me and tried to slash at me. I backflipped to dodge her attack. I shot fire at her. She slashed it away and ran towards me. I shot fire onto the ground and it quickly went to her feet, forcing her to jump in the air. I shot more fire at her and got a direct hit on her. She landed on the ground on her feet.

Winter: Why?! Why are you siding with them?!

She summoned some white glyphs on the ground. She dashed at me at great speeds. I tried to react, but couldn't. She slashed at me and sent me through a nearby tree. I got up and faced her.

(Y/N): Like you would understand!

I surrounded my self with fire and started to hide within the rest of the flames. Winter looked around and got ready for an attack. I shot out fire at her. She was able to block them.

Winter: If I can't understand, then let me try!

Why is she being so stubborn? I sent more fire at her from all directions. She summoned a glyph that had clock hands. She started to move faster and she was able to block all of the fire. I quickly came out and went for a sneak attack. I couldn't move my legs. I looked down and I saw a black glyph below my feet. No matter how hard I try, I couldn't move my legs.

Winter: Finally got you.

We were both getting tired. We were both panting and out of breath. I couldn't send out anymore fire. Winter walked up to me.

Winter: What is this all about?

(Y/N): Like I said. You wouldn't understand.

Winter: Let me try. Does this have to do with your father?

I didn't talk. I couldn't bring myself to tell her.

Winter: I do remember you saying that you want revenge on your father. Why?

(Y/N): I'm not going to tell you.

Winter: Is it because of what he forces you to do? Because of your skin?

I started to get mad.

(Y/N): I could care less about what I look like! I want revenge on my father for something else!

Winter: What did he do?

I looked away. I couldn't look Winter in the face.

(Y/N): I want revenge, because I couldn't see you anymore.

Winter gasped and she put her hand on my shoulder. I looked at her and she had a tear in her eye.

Winter: What do you mean?

(Y/N): I couldn't see you anymore. The thought of seeing you again someday kept me sane from my father's actions. Ever since we became friends, I always had feelings for you.

Winter hugged me and I hugged back.

Winter: I feel... the same way about you. I love you.

I shed a tear after Winter said that. She got rid of the glyph that was holding me in place.

(Y/N): I love you too.

We let go of each other and I got rid of all the blue fire in the area. The buildings were about to fall apart and the grass was all burnt. I looked around and I saw Cinder walking to Beacon Academy.

(Y/N): I will be right back.

Winter: What are you doing?

(Y/N): You protect everyone. I have to... take care of someone.

(Chapter 6 end)