Chapter 5

(Readers POV)

(Y/N): Yeah, it's me.

Winter gained a shocked look on her face. She removed her hand from my cheek.

Winter: (Y/N)! Where have you been?!

(Y/N): Places.

Winter hugged me and I just stood there in shock.

Winter: It's been so long. What happened to you? Your skin, it's...

(Y/N): My semblance did this to me.

Winter: How is that possible?

(Y/N): Me and my father have the ability to use our semblances without our aura.

Winter: Does it hurt?

She gently felt my skin, being very careful to not hurt me.

(Y/N): It doesn't hurt, thanks to my aura.

Winter: What happened thirteen years ago? You just never showed up for school.

I sighed and I looked away.

(Y/N): It was my father. I told him that I unlocked my semblance and he trained me. He would always force me to use my semblance, even with out my aura to protect me.

Winter: He did this? Why don't you tell anyone?

(Y/N): I want to get back at my father. I want to get revenge for myself. I don't want someone else's help.

I walked past Winter and opened the door.

(Y/N): I will talk to you later. You should be going to your general now.

I left the room and walked back to my dorm room. I opened the door and Cinder was in there.

(Y/N): What are you doing here?

Cinder: Well, I'm not going to the future rounds of the tournament. I don't have to do anything.

I sat down on my bed and sighed.

Cinder: Is something on your mind?

(Y/N): Just seeing my father here. It makes me mad.

Cinder: Really? I don't think you ever told me why you hate your father so much.

I glared at her and made fire come from my hand.

(Y/N): I don't have to tell you anything.

Cinder: Oh please don't hurt me. I didn't mean anything by it. I'm just shaking in my boots.

She said with a mocking voice. I'm regretting my choice of teaming up with her, just because of her attitude. I got rid of my flames and I got up.

Cinder: Where are you going now?

(Y/N): I'm going to watch the tournament. I want to see my brother succeed.

I left her to be by herself and I walked my way to the tournament.

(Y/N): I'm going to kill Cinder one day.

(Time skip)

I was sitting in the stands of the tournament. It was the final rounds, where it was one on one match's. The first to go up we're Shoto and Yang Xiao Long. Good to see that Shoto's team chose him. They got ready for the fight.

Yang: I won't be holding back!

Shoto: Same here.

Shoto said in a very uninterested voice. Even he knows he will win this fight.

The fight started and Yang rushes at him. He made a wall of ice and Yang punched it. She was able to break the wall of ice, but Shoto shot ice at her. She was sent to the edge of the arena. Before Yang could react, Shoto surround her in a bunch of ice.

Shoto: Looks like I win.

The ice shattered and Yang's hair was on fire and her eyes were red. She dashed towards Shoto and gave him a barrage of punches. Shoto was knocked down and he was only able to get on his knees. Suddenly, the green haired boy in his team started to shout at him.

Deku: Come on Shoto! Get up! Don't give up!

Shoto: I can't do it.

Deku: Yes you can! Don't hold back and use your left side!

Shoto: I can't. That's my fathers side.

Deku: It's yours! Your semblance, not his!

Shoto suddenly bursted into flames. He got up and the ice on him melted away. He shot flames at Yang and she was overwhelmed by the attack. Shoto was able to break Yang's aura and he won the match.

Endeavor: YES! SHOOOTOOO!

He bursted into more flames as he shouted. I'm surprised that he cares about what his son did. I looked back to see Shoto getting rid of his flames.

(Y/N): What that green haired kid said. Your semblance? What an interesting way to look at it.

Shoto turned around and suddenly attacked Yang with his fire. Yang started to scream as Atlas soldiers surrounded him with their guns out.

Soldier: Shoto! Please stand down!

Shoto: What? She attacked me.

She attacked him? I don't remember seeing that. I remembered that Emerald told me that her semblance was to make people see things. I got up and went to find her. Everyone in the stands was booing and getting mad at him for attacking Yang. I found Emerald in the crowd. I put my hand on her shoulder. She turned around and looked at me.

(Y/N): We need to talk.

I took her into a random hallway, so no one could see us. The grabbed her neck and slammed her into the nearby wall.

(Y/N): The hell did you do to my brother?

Emerald: It was apart of the plan, don't you remember?

I started to produce my blue fire from my hand.

(Y/N): I don't remember the plan involving my brother.

Emerald: I will tell you what I did. Just let me go.

I let go of her and she started to rub her neck.

(Y/N): Start explaining.

Emerald: I made him think that the bimbo attacked him.

(Y/N): And why wasn't I told that this was going to happen?

Emerald: Cinder said that you wouldn't approve of the idea.

(Y/N): Yeah I don't approve. You probably ruined my brother's future. Next time something like this happens, I will kill you, Mercury, and Cinder. Got it?

She just nodded at me and I walked away. I walked to the air buses and went into one. Cinder told me that after the first match to head down to the ground of Beacon. I hope she knows what she is doing.

(Chapter 5 end)