Chapter 4

(Readers POV)

It was the Vytal Festival Tournament. Me, Cinder, Emerald, and Mercury were fighting in the tournament. We were fighting a team, but they did all the work. I didn't fight at all. They already eliminated three team members. The leader got knocked over to me. I walked up to him and I slammed my foot in his face, knocking him out.

Port: Looks like we have a winner!

I sighed and I walked off. I heard someone shouting. I looked at the stands and I saw him.

Endeavor: Come on! Where is my son?!

He was at the edge of the stands and the flames around him started to get bigger. Father, I hope for your sake that we don't cross paths. I walked out the arena and started to head out.

Cinder: Where are you going?

(Y/N): Does it matter? We won and I'm not going to the future rounds. I can go anywhere I want.

I walked away from her and went into an air bus. The air bus took me down to Beacon. I walked out and I noticed an Atlas air ship coming this way. I wonder what they are doing here. It landed in the distance and a bunch of Atlas soldiers walked out. I was about to leave, but I saw white hair in the crowd. I walked up and I saw her, Winter Schnee.

(Y/N): No way. It's actually her.

She was walking down talking with the girl that reminded me of her. I guess she is Winter's little sister. One of the heads of the Atlas robots flew at Winter. She turned around and face a drunk looking man that was holding the body of the robot.

Qrow: Hey, ice queen.

Winter: What do you think you are doing destroying Atlas property.

The drunk man looked at the robot and started to fake freak out.

Qrow: I'm so sorry. I took these things as living junk.

Winter: I don't think I like your attitude.

Qrow: I don't like that you are bringing robotic junk here.

Winter: If you don't hold your tongue. I will cut it for you.

She grabbed her sword and pointed it to him. He chuckled and slicked his bangs back.

Qrow: Come and take it.

Winter rushed over to him and slashed at him. He dodged by moving his head. He grabbed his sword and slashed at Winter. She was able to block the attack and they slashed each other back and forth. They kept blocking the others attacks. I was getting tired of watching this fight and I sent a wave of blue flames at them. They jumped back and looked at me.

(Winter's POV)

I looked at the source of the blue fire. What I saw shocked me. It was a man. He had purple skin starting on his lower jaw and going down to his upper chest. He had purple skin underneath his eyes, up his fore arm, and from what I could see his legs. There are metal piercings that looked like they kept his skin in place.

Winter: Who are you?

Dabi: I'm Dabi. I would prefer that you don't fight here.

He got rid of his fire and started to walk away.

Winter: Hey! You can't go yet!

Dabi: Why not?

Winter: You did attack an Atlas officer. You are going to come with me.

I walked up to him and grabbed his arm. I grabbed it gently because I was worried that I would hurt him. I dragged him, but he actually complied with me and followed me.

Ironwood: What is all this commotion about?

I looked forward to see general Ironwood.

Winter: Sir. This drunk man came up and started an altercation.

Qrow: Not true. You attacked first.

Damn, he's right.

Ironwood: And what about that man you are holding?

Winter: He did attack me, so I need to talk to him.

Ironwood: Ok then. Just make it quick.

I walked with Dabi. We walked inside Beacon Academy. We walked to an empty room.

Winter: Now then. What would give you the courage to attack an officer?

Dabi: I didn't want the fight to escalate.

Winter: So you used your semblance to stop us.

He just nodded his head. I thought back to the blue flames he stopped me with. It reminded me of (Y/N)'s semblance when we first unlocked our aura.

Winter: Do you mind if I ask an unrelated question?

Dabi: Go ahead.

Winter: Do you know someone named (Y/N)?

He suddenly froze. It really got me curious.

Winter: Why did you freeze? You do know him, don't you?

Dabi: Why do you even care?

Winter: I remember his semblance being extremely similar to yours.

Dabi: I'm leaving. See you later Winter.

He tried to leave. I got in front of the door.

Winter: How did you know my name?

He started to sweat. I looked at him closer and I gently put me hand on his cheek.

Winter: (Y/N), is that you?

(Y/N): Yeah, it's me.

(Chapter 4 end)