100 Facts On Taylor Swift.

Start from the beginning

She cried while recording Fifteen, Dear John, and last Kiss

The first song that made Taylor falls in love in country music is Blue by LeAnn Rimes

The first person who heard "Speak Now" was Selena Gomez

Her 13th birthday was in Friday the 13th

She thinks "Love Story" is the most romantic song she have ever wrote

Taylor said a really cool gift she recieved from a fan was a badazzled sharpie.

Should've Said No was about an ex-boyfriend that cheated on Taylor. That guy's name is Sam.

She wrote "Teardrops On My Guitar" for Drew, her school friend, and of course she loves Drew, but Drew never know

Drew in Teardrops on My Guitar was surprised when he heard his name in the song. "I never knew she liked me",he said

Sometimes when Selena Gomez is practicing her vocals, she sings Taylor's songs

When Taylor's song 'Mine' leaked, she was on a plane to Japan and by the time she landed it was #1 on iTunes!

She loves surprises and hardwood floors

When she sits down to write a song , she says to herself "Ok, who's this about? What should i say to him right now if i could?"

Taylor is the first teenager to make it big in country music since LeAnn Rimes in 1996, making her one of the youngest in history

Guntars Asmanis is the guy who plays in the Back To December music video

She wrote "Innocent" for kanye West

Taylor likes to see her fans crying, she think it's cute

The song "Speak Now" was inspired by Hayley William's story

She loves music by Patsy Cline and Dolly Parton. She also credits the Dixie Chicks and Shania Twain.

The first song she's written was called "lucky you"

She wrote a novel that never got released called "girl named girl"

She has (had) an obsession with history

She rode horses when she was younger

She released one PE "Beautiful Eyes"

She has blue-grey eyes

There are at least 7 known people that we know she wrote for, in her Speak Now Album.

She's obsessed with perfect grammar ♥

Taylor fanatics believe that her song "All Too Well" is about Jake Gyllenhaal

The song "Starlight" was written for Ethel Kennedy

Taylor loves Snow Patrol

Her Middle name is Alison, after her aunt

has a fireplace and treadmill on her bus

has written over 200 songs

Her favorite store is Forever 21

her youngest cousins name is Dylan.

Picture To Burn - It was inspired by a guy whom never had a formal relationship with Taylor. She feels frustrated about his narcissistic and cocky nature, and decided to write a song about it.

The Story Of Us - Taylor wrote this song about having an awkward moment with an ex boyfriend in a certain award show last 2010.

Enchanted - "The song is about this guy that I met in New York City, and I had talked to him on email or something before, but I had never met him," "And meeting him, it was this overwhelming feeling of: I really hope that you're not in love with somebody."--TS

Love Story - Taylor wrote this song about a guy who never becomes her official boyfriend because her family and friends didn't like him.

The song "Dear John" is written by Taylor. This song is about John Mayer. The message of this song is "Loved you from the very first day"

Taylor is more comfortable in dresses than blue jeans and t-shirts

The three chords that the computer repairman, Ronnie, taught Taylor are A, D and E.

Taylo joined Twitter on December 6, 2009 at 10.10 A.M.

When Taylor was younger, she thought she was going to marry Taylor Hanson (from the band Hanson) because they had the same first name.

In seventh grade, Andrea made Taylor go to a birthday party she wasn't really invitedto because she thought the girls were Taylor's friends. At the party, Taylor got soda poured down her shirt.

Taylor Swift was the first celebrity to star on the cover of Justine magazine. Taylor was on the cover of the March 2009 issue of Rolling Stone. Taylor was on the cover of the April 2008 issue of Blender.

Taylor Swift attended the Australian premiere of 17 Again movie.

Taylor Swift has been writing songs since she was 12 years old, which was also when she started to play guitar.

Taylor Swift said that her favorite part of being on CSI was when she got to die.

Taylor Swift is consistently ranked Country's #1 artist on MySpace.

Joe Jonas broke up with Taylor over the phone in about 27 seconds.

Taylor Swift is 5' 11".

Taylor wrote every song off her self titled album "Taylor Swift."

Swift used to keep practicing her guitar until her fingers bleed.

At 11, Taylor took her demo of karaoke songs door-to-door in Nashville.

Taylor didn't keep her success from stopping her from graduating from high school. She graduated in July 2008, from Aaron Academy, a Christian school in Hendersonville, Tennessee.

Her music influences include Dolly Parton and LeAnn Rimes, but loves Def Leppard!

Taylor thinks Keri Russell and Ellen DeGeneres are the coolest celebrities ever.

"Our Song" was her first number one song. She was 18 years old and 9 days old.

Her lucky number is 13

She is extremely organized and tidy.

She is obsessed with high heels, but rarely wears them out of fear she'll fall.

Biggest musical influences are Shania Twain and her grandmother, a former opera singer.