~Ponyboy Curtis Sunsets and Cigarettes~ (The outsiders imagine)

It was about 4:30 in the morning and Y/N snuck out of her house to go watch the beautiful sun go up. Her parents have been fighting non stop about the stupidest things ever! And when she goes to watch the sun come up she feels like all her problems and worries have gone away. She was usually used to going to sit in the park by her self but she had company by the fine boy named Ponyboy Curtis. She has never really talked to him much but they were partners a couple times in school.

Y/N P.O.V

As i was walking to the park i took out one of my cigarettes and placed it between my lips as i lit it.  On my way walking there i passed the Curtis's house hold and instantly felt like i was being followed. As i made my way to the little hill at the park i placed down my soft blanket and layed down on it. I threw my cigarette package beside as i grabbed another one. As i lit it herd a noise behind me in the bush. I quickly looked over and saw nothing. A couple minutes later there was another rough noise in the bush. I looked over once again and saw Ponyboy walk right out. Oh my god Ponyboy you scared the hell out of me! S..o..r. ry he managed to say in a shaky voice. I patted beside motioning for him to come sit beside me. As he did i asked him what he was doing out at this time in the morning. Same thing as your doing watching the sunset he said. We had some small talk but when i was staring at the sunset i felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked over to see Ponyboy staring at me and quickly looking away with bright red cheeks. At least when he looked away he didn't have to see my red cheeks. I did find Ponyboy really attractive and sooo very nice so i was wondering if i should confess my feelings that i had for him for a really long time.  As i was thinking about whether or not i should tell him i felt my hand being held and as i looked down he was holding my hand. I looked at him and it looked like he wanted to say something but just couldn't let it out.  He finally spoke by saying Y/N i have to tell you something that i wish i would of said sooner. As i looked at him i said go for it while lighting a cigarette. I have liked you for a really long time. Every time i see you walk into the English classroom with a smile on your face i always get butterflies in my stomach.  You just looked at him with little smile on your face and a lost of words. All of a sudden you got the urge to just go for it and kiss him. As you placed your lips to his he was surprised at first but then he continued to kiss you. They were so soft and they parted together ever so nicely. After you guys finished the kiss you just looked at him in awe. After you caught your breath from the kiss that just happened  you looked at him and said i have liked you for a really long time too. Pony just smiled at you.

After that morning happened  every Sunday you two would watch the sun go up and you two have happened to be the newest couple in the gang.

𝟾𝟶'𝚜 𝙶𝚒𝚏 𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara