~Dallas Winston Gif Imagine~

Imagine going to the hospital to visit Dallas and he asks what have you been up too

You were walking through the hospital trying to find the room Dallas was in. You were wearing your favourite pair of jeans and your favourite band T-shirt that was a little to short. Including your only Jean jacket that has been worn to many times. You finally found the room and saw Dallas sitting up on the hospital bed having a cigarette.Heyy! Dallas you said. He smirked at you and said Hey Y/N how you've been. I've been pretty good you said. How bout you Dally? I've been okay I guess. I hope to get out of here soon he said in his rough voice. You slightly smiled at him. What have you've been up to Y/N? Oh you know the same stuff, kind of bored without you you smirked at him. Dally laughs and looks at you. Schools been the same. Trying to catch up on all my work. I've been spending most my time doing my homework at the drive in with Pony cause I have nothing better to do. Plus my parents are out of town for the week for some business trip or something you sighed. While Dallas was listing to every word you said and watching your cheeks light up when you smiled at him.
-
-
-
-
<3