Elijah is back!!!

Oh my gosh! I can't believe it!

Here we are again, ready to delve into Elijah one more time, and what I promise to also be the very last time! I am starting to feel like Cher, every time saying "this is seriously the last time" and then making a comeback with my favourite character. 

But... It is thanks to all of you. I get so many messages, questions, and letters of people who have read Elijah's story and I would like to give thanks by writing this third and LAST installment of the story, which I promise will be depressing and bitter sweet just as the previous two. 

So for those who have read "Listen Before You Speak" and "Many Words in Silence", and left a comment, a message, or voted. This one is dedicated to all of you for keeping me on my toes.

Now... I am still busy finishing up one other book (Behind the Mask), but I am feverish working on both, which can be hard at the moment since I am very busy. But I will try my best to update at least once a week since I won't be able to update every second day. 

The next chapter is only a sneak peak and not the full first chapter. (I am still tweaking it a little bit and doing my planning), but I wanted to share it with all of you.

So, here we go again everyone, and once again thanks so much for all the love that both Elijah and I have received since we published for the very first time here on Wattpad. The last few years have been amazing and Wattpad has truly become a home to me and I would like to thank everyone on here for that. I know I say it a lot, but you are all really my heroes because in some way or another you all save me over and over again by reading and sending a message or leaving a beautiful comment just when I need it the most.

All my love and I hope you all enjoy this one,

C.A. Kerst