Help||chapter 1

Steroids

Steroids (short for corticosteroids) are synthetic drugs that closely resemble cortisol, a hormone that your body produces naturally. Steroids work by decreasing inflammation and reducing the activity of the immune system. They are used to treat a variety of inflammatory diseases and conditions.

Side Effects. Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, heartburn, trouble sleeping, increased sweating, or acne may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.

Anxiety

Common anxiety signs and symptoms include: Feeling nervous, restless or tense. Having a sense of impending danger, panic or doom. Having an increased heart rate.

bipolar disorder

Manic episodes may include symptoms such as high energy, reduced need for sleep, and loss of touch with reality. Depressive episodes may include symptoms such as low energy, low motivation, and loss of interest in daily activities. Mood episodes last days to months at a time and may also be associated with suicidal thoughts.

Insomnia

Insomnia is the inability to fall asleep or stay asleep at night, resulting in unrefreshing or non-restorative sleep

Eating Disorder

Eating Disorders describe illnesses that are characterized by irregular eating habits and severe distress or concern about body weight or shape. Eating disturbances may include inadequate or excessive food intake which can ultimately damage an individual's well-being.
<><><><><>

Have you ever wondered why the world hates you, or why no one likes you at all. Of course you don't think that everything in your life is perfect why are you worrying so much. If you worry so much your gonna get gray hair.

No one would like you if you aren't perfect so stop worrying so much It will only make you "un perfect"

<><><><><>

Hinata pov<>

Ruby colored blood. Everywhere. Everywhere I go just that same ruby color. Floors,walls,beds, doorS. Everywhere I turned there was always that ruby color I was always scared of.

I hated it. Everything. I hated how people hurt me. I hate how my mind plays tricks on me. I hate it. I hate....me.

No one cared for me. No one did.

Please god. help me from this despair life

<><><><><>

"Lets rap up everyone"

Thank god. these pill are starting to rare off. If your wondering I take steroids to become stronger in volleyball. They give me a boast that I never had.

But my heath is in a low condition. I sometimes faint out of no where. Or even not sleeping at all.

I've have a eating disorder for a while. I just wanna stay in shape you can't blame me everyone wants the perfect body even if you go through surgery you come out perfect.

But I'm this case I starve myself to stay in shape. I'm never hungry anyways.

"Here hinata have a meat bun" Yamaguchi smiled shoving it in front of my face. I couldn't give that up so I appreciate.

"Thank you!" I faked smiled he believed everything.

"No problem" he smiled again

I started eating the meat bun slowly. I didn't like how it tasted. I don't even like food.

"We'll be parting ways here" said our coach. We all started taking off. Soon leaving me by my self.

"Wow you should take more pills"

"Who's t-there" I frowned looking back

"H-huh" i gasped out. That ruby color was back. The floor,walls were drenched in that color.

This ruby blood is hunting me down. Drowning me wanted to become with one. I decided to run for it. It can't catch me right?

It feels like it's dragging me with it. Painting me with it's color.

Every turn I took I still saw that ruby color.

Once I made it to my house I didn't say hi to no one just went straight to my room and locking myself in it.

At the end of the day it was just my mind tricking me I knew non of this was real.But I was still scared for my life

<><><><><>
I hope you like the new story line. I really needed to re write this story it was really bad.