↬ 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 #𝟎𝟐.𝟐 𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄 - ✔

Start from the beginning

It was there before too. On both of you. You just couldn't see it as your lives had yet to cross paths.

"When connected with thy soulmate physically, like a simple contact such as joining thy hands together, giving a lovers kiss or making love with one another, it will light up from the dull, black color of hopelessness and witherness, to the color of the Sun that warms upon thy skin during the day and blesses you with it's touch."

You didn't know why, but both of you raised your hands carefully with your palms facing each other, just barely an inch space in between. It was like an invisible force pushing the two of you together, yet neither of you minded.

You wanted to be closer to one another, so you both let the force lift your hands to face each others.

"The first beam of light from the connected heart of thy hands will be powerful. Almost unbearable. But only the two of you will see it the first time."

And when your hands finally touched, when your fingers laced through one anothers, a light so powerful it caused you both to close your eyes with a wince. You were both almost certain it would make you go blind.

But with your hands joined together, you led each other through the pain that stabbed in your eyes, holding onto each other like you were the thing keeping one another alive. You kind of were, with how both of you had a sudden boost of hope and will to live.

You were the thing both of you had lived this far for.

The light went away once again, and you were able to see each other's horrified yet curious faces once again. The outline of half a black heart now looked like a whole one, your joined hands fitting together like two pieces in a puzzle. The black outline was now shining, but the light wasn't blinding like before.

It shone like the Sun. It formed a whole heart. It fit together.

"Your first encounter might be awkward, and thy heart may take home in thy throat for a little while. It may even skip a beat."

"So..." Techno started, licking his lips as he, too, returned to the normal world. "Soulmates, huh?"

"Yeah," You laughed nervously, squeezing Techno's hand slightly. It made his skin tingle. "I guess so."

The sound of each other's voices made both of your hearts skip a beat as you felt them jump into your throat. They stayed there, unable to contain its exciting pounding, yet at the same time also stopping every once in a while.

Internally, you were freaking out. This was Technoblade, the blood God, and you were holding hands with him, in public, because he was your soulmate. He was your biggest idol, and you were destined to be with him. Your future was holding the two of you getting married and loving each other until the end.

How could you not freak out?

"Well, then... I guess bein' alone forever didn't work out quite the way I wanted it to." Techno deadpanned, unconsciously rubbing circles into your hand with his thumb. "Because apparently, soulmates are a thing, and apparently, a thing that I actually found."

You laughed slightly, completely aware of how his finger were tracing circles on your hand, and fully aware of how it left a burning feeling of satisfaction on your skin. You could see his touch on your skin, every place he touched lit up with the same color as the half heart that was now whole due to your joined hands.

You didn't know if he saw how his touch made your skin light up. Or that every finger, every inch of skin his hand touched lit up the same way.

He didn't know if you saw how his hand lit up the exact same way everywhere you touched.