♡ Chapter Thirteen ♡

Start from the beginning

"Heeyy Scorpia-"

"WILDCAT OH MY GOD!!! HIIIIIIII!!!!"

Scorpia cut Catra off as she pushed her way through Bow and me,running towards Catra as she brought her into a big hug. I could see Catra groan slightly in pain but a smile grew on her face as she hugged back,tears in her eyes. Hm,they must know each other I guess.

"Oh my gosh Wildcat I'm so happy to see you! Oh I should've told you I left the Horde a long time ago,you look so-"

"Scorpia...I'm happy to see you too. And erhm..I'm sorry for being a bad friend..."

I hear Catra cut the buffer female off with an apology, Scorpia's eyes growing wide. Me and the rest of the gang felt our heart strings pull at their interaction,oh this was such a sad reunion!! We hear the two talk for a little bit longer before they walked back to us,a smile on both of their faces. Scorpia walked over to Perfuma and wrapped an arm around her shoulder,the skinny blonde giggling as she leaned her head against the taller butch.

"Sooo we gonna go in or just stay out here and randomly sulk?"

I ask,receiving a laugh from everyone else before we walked inside the smoothie shop. The inside of the building was a poppy orange color and creme colored floors,paintings of smoothie drinks on the walls. My head turned to see Seahawk,Mermista,Frosta,Lonnie,Entrapta,Kyle,Rogelio,Spinnerella, Netossa,and Double Trouble,or really just DT. A wide smile forms on my lips as I walk over with everyone else,waving and calling out to the gang as they chattered.

"Hey guys,I want you to meet someone!"

I call out to them,all of their heads snapping in my direction. I turn my body and held my arms out,making jazz hands as I showed off Catra to the gang. They all gasped as their eyes landed on the brunette,her cheeks heating up in embarrassment as she nervously waved.

"Uuhh hi-"

"Oh. My. Goodness,darling! You look so fabulous in that outfit of yours!"

Catra was cut off by DT complimenting her as they walked over to Catra,walking around her in circles as their eyes examined her,a smile forming up on their face. Frosta walked up to the brunette and began asking her if she was a bouncer too,which Catra got confused by. And I thought I was the dumb one. Soon though,everyone gathered around the short girl and started conversation with her,her shoulders tensing up with obvious anxiety and a nervous smile forming on her face.

Before anything got out of hand,I stand in front of Catra and gently began pushing everyone away from the brunette. It was clear that the shorter female wasn't a socializer.

"Hey guys,keep your distance. Catra here isn't one to like personal space."

I tell everyone,all of them looking at each other for a few seconds before they continue to talk to Catra,but keeping their distance. I turn my head to the bi-colored female and nervously smile,giving her an apologetic look. The girl looked up at me and smirked at me,giving me the look of 'don't worry about me,doofus'. I sigh softly of relief as I look over at Mermista,an obvious smirk on her face as her arms were crossed.

"Hey Mermista,what's up? Did everyone get their smoothies?"

"Uh yeah we did,like,5 minutes ago. We just waited for you,Twinkle,Bowman,and Kitty."