chapter 4

"Hi, my name is aly, looks like your my partner for this project." I say while holding my hand out.

"Thank god I'm not with one of those snobby bitches like jenny or layla or Janelle." She says while holding her hand out.

"I know right, I don't know why they are so snobby because that think they are so gorgeous because all the guys want her but really guys like them because they are easy to sleep with." I add with a smile.

"Well this project is going to be fun." She adds with a smirk.

"Yes, yes it is." I laugh.

"Okay class, your partners with the person I don't see you talking to because I want you to draw a photo of the person as a baby and now and get to no the person so you can make a time line under it of the most important things that happened. This is both an in school and out school assignment so please take your seats and begin." Professer jenoler explains.

I sit down and we talk about everything and anything and I find myself really liking this girl.

"Hey do you want to come over after school so we can start on our project?" I ask

"Sure, I'll bring a baby picture about, 5:00ish?" She questions.

"Cool." I add.

After school I saw Kiersten walk over to her bike. It is pretty cool she rides but I will never ever ask her for a ride.

I get in my car and start singing.

"Dry lighting cracked across the sky, those storm clouds gather in my eyes, her daddy was a mean old mister mama was an angel in the ground. The weather man called for a twister she prayed to blow it down. There's not enough rain in Oklahoma to wash the sins out of that house not enough wind in Oklahoma to rip the nails out of that house, shatter every window till its all blown awaaaaaaaaaaayy gather every"

I stop when I hear a tape on my window and I jump. I turn to see Kiersten.

"Nice singing" Kiersten say kindly.

"Thanks for the pity." I say with a smirk.

"Seriously though your a good singer." She insists.

"Naw I stick to art." I explain.

"Okay whatever. Anyway, you wanna go to your house now, I remembered I saw a baby pic of me and took a photo of it on my phone."

"Cool, let me just text ash and Joey to get and extra pizza." I say while texting ash.

"Wait, your friends with ash?" She asks.

"Yes." I say with a sigh because I thought I could finally make a female friend.

"That's awesome, you must get a lot of bullshit from those snobby bitches but you are still his friend." She says with a head shake." That is literally awesome." She adds.