CHAPTER 3

Today is Monday meaning I have to go to college were the idiots are. Oh just so you know I like fighting.

"I swear to god ally if you start fights with someone who talked about me I will kiss you because I'm tired of those bitches making fun of me for 'swinging for the wrong team'." Ash screams while walking out the door.

"I promise I will beat the shit out of whoever talks about you." I say with my right hand raised.

I walk out the door and drive to a college that is not far away at all. Once I get there I go to my first class and sit in the very very very back and listen to the professer rammble on about literature and Shakespeare and dumb things like that. I go to a college were we only focus on and and literature and we do sometimes work on writing.

"Class this week we are working on art, get out your sketch books and sketch a woman or man you look up to, later this week we are going to draw that then paint that then you all will pass it in." Professer monzie says while sitting down gesturing all of us to start.

"Hey Alyson, who's your hero? Your father, mother, brother, or your gay best friend." Some blonde haired girl with pink lipgloss on and brown streak in her hair, she wore a trashy tube top and a trashyer skirt said.

"Excuse me slut, but did you just say gay best friend?" I ask not really wanting to start a fight in class.

"Yes and if you care so much go fuck yourself." She says while flicking me off.

"See you in the halls bitch." I say while starting on Sam smith's hair.

After about an hour I finished the sketch and put it in my bag. I followed the bitch that was talking stuff about ash.

"Hey bitch" I say waiting for her to turn around.

She turns around with a smirk on her face but I wipe it straight off with a punch in her fake nose then she tries to slap me back but I punch her In the stomach and throw her behind me then I kick her in the back and she falls down. I kneel down and shake a finger at her.

"If you talk about Ashton again I will fucking break your leg." I whisper so no one but her can hear me. I then stand back up and walk away.

                                                                  ***

"How was your day ally?" Ash asked with Chinese in his hand.

"Oh my god on the first day I had to beat the shit out of this stuiped slut." I explain while taking a sesimy chicken out his hands.

"Already? Wow, did you make her not wanna even want to look at you?" He questions.

"I don't know, she is all full of herself, I think she needs a couple more beatings." I say while shoving chicken in my mouth.

"Well make sure she don't talk shit. Who was it?" He asked while sitting next to me while starting to eat also.

"Jenny bushurn, she is such a"

"Oh my god thank god you fucked her up, that bitch can't learn her place." He says.

"Started dinner without me?" Joey says while strolling in.

He sat down smirking at me then picks up his plate.

"I swear if you planned something for my prank I will"

"Will what? Prank me back? That is the whole point." He says while scratching his still pink hair.

"So when are you going to die your hair back?" I ask

"When i get my revenge." He says nonchalantly

"Oh whatever." I yelp

"Well tomorrow I have work so call me in sick." I try to change the subject.

"Fine, but we need to talk." He whispers.

"About?" I question.

"I know you don't want to hear this but, niel, he's back and wants you back also." Ash whispers not even wanting to look at me.

"What!? No no no no no no this can't be possible, he is in jail!" I reject

"They let him out for good behavior." Ash counters.

"Well then I'all be more carful, I will not let him rule me again, I won't lethim ash I just won't!" I scream.

"Wow wow wow, who is Niel and what did he do?" Joey asked.

"About three years ago, I started dating niel, it was great at first until he started drinking because his mom died. He drunk every night with his friends and never actual talked to me. He always would come to my house after he was drunk and hit me around and my parents, what a surprise, didn't supposedly notice." I try fighting back the tears but its like they have machine guns and I have knives.

The tears run down my face rapidly. Not knowing if I should go on, I went on.

"He always hit me but I never thought he could possibly." I stop in my tracks.

"What?" Joey asks

"Joey I think if you really thought about it you can finish that sentence." Ash says with a stern face on.

"Please don't make me say it." I plead.

"Okay." Joey agrees and just sits there trying to continplate what I just said.

I walk back in my room waiting but then the tears roll back in and fall, fall like rain, never knowing when I will stop. About a minute later joey walked in, sat beside me on my bed and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, he wrapped his other arm around my other shoulder forcing me to have to be in a full on hug.

"Joey?" I ask threw the tears.

"What." He asks.

"You know how I said my parents hit me with that stick?" I ask

"Yes." He says not wanting to know the rest of what I am about to say.

"They, they never hit me with it, the scratches and scars are from niel." I say holding joey closer so he wouldn't jump up and ask questions.

"I know" he breaths.

"Thank you." I whisper into his chest.