Chapter 5 🧿👄🧿

Ahaha um thank you for being supportive of my break 🥺 and my procrastination ( ˘ ³˘)♥ sorry for taking so long :)
/\/\
[Ted POV]
(Y/n) curled into her blanket as I put Clueless on. I plopped next to her as she handed me the popcorn. The boys all looked onto the tv as the movie started.

[time skip]

As Adam kissed Cher at the end (Y/n) frowned. "I want someone to kiss me like that." Schlatt nodded agreeing with her. "I wanna kiss someone like that." They both looked at each other and blushed. No one knew but me that (Y/n) liked Schlatt. Hehe um anyways (Chile 💀) while we got ready for dinner (y/n) brought her blanket upstairs and after she disappeared into the hallway Schlatt followed her. Who knows what's gonna happen.

[(Y/n) POV]
I looked behind me to see Schlatt walking behind me. I blushed a bit but then calmed my self down as I opened my door. "Hey (Y/n), sorry about what happened downstairs." I shrugged. "It's fine." I turned around and folded my blanket on my bed. "How's you like the movie Schlatt?" He smiled. "It was good, first time watching it too." I looked at him dead in the face. "How have you never fucking seen clueless." (I'm sorry if you have never seen the movie 😔). He shrugged. I sighed then motioned for him to follow me back downstairs.
/\/\
Ok thanks for the wait I'm on Vacation rn so it might be slowed updates. Love you guys, especially CallMeThanoss