Chapter 3 🧿👄🧿

Me starting this chapter at 1 am : 👁👄👁
/\/\
[Y/n POV]
I laid sprawled on the hard wood floor in between the couch and the island. I loved doing this. "Hey why don't you sit on the couch (Y/n)?" I looked up to see Charlie looking at me. I shrugged then sat next to him on the couch. "Alrighty. Let me tell you, they call me the big man with the big plan. No one is sleeping on these couches. Ok." The boys all hummed a response. "So Carson is the first room by the shower, Coop next to him and then it's my room next to (Y/n)'s. Then on the right it's Traves then Charlie and Noah." Schlatt looked confused. "Yo what about me?" Ted cleared his throat. "(Y/n)'s room." Schlatt looked over at me. I smiled shyly. "You can go to the rooms now." Schlatt followed me up the stairs to the end of the hallway.

"Here it is." I somewhat whispered. He put his bags next to my bed. "Soooo... Um where are you sleeping?" I pointed to the floor. He looked confused. "Why?" I shrugged. "You should sleep on the bed. You're a guest." He shook his head. "Dumb Broad." I chuckled while sitting down on the floor. "You know what they call me?" "What." "They call me the chivalrist." I started laughing. "Why do they call you that schlatt?" He shifted. "Cause I'm letting you sleep on the bed with me." I smiled. "But you have cooties." He crossed his arms. "Dumb broad you're sleeping on the bed with me. And plus I got my cooties shot." He smiled and pointed to his arm. "Circle circle dot dot now I got the cootie shot." I smiled softly. (Nostalgia right there m8) I grabbed the bed and got myself up. "Ok fine now I can." Ted yelled from downstairs. "Guys come here!"
/\/\
Cliff hanger plus I 🍩 feel like writing anymore rn