"So I was right. Did Ankita Bhabhi also say the same about you?"

"She wouldn't dare."

"So how is your marriage life going? I haven't seen my sister-in-law still but I have a feeling she would be having a tough time ."

"Why would she? Do I look like a sadist or something to you?"

"No I mean you would have annoyed her multiple times."

"Listen. I didn't annoy her but she did."

"From your perspective that is."

"Your Bhabhi is not going to think highly about you just because you do this."

"So you mean she is too difficult to impress?"

"I don't know. I haven't tried."

"What is the purpose of your life then?"

"Is flirting with their wife, the only goal of a husband?"

"One among many goals. You have to spend more time with her to get to know more about her."

"I will eventually in the coming years."

"So I'm going to become an uncle when my kids will be capable of being an uncle."

"Shut up idiot."

"Raghav do you text Bhabhi?"

"No. I didn't have anything to text."

"Man you are wasting your life. Do you at least know her Insta or Facebook Id? You must have it because nowadays their social media IDs are the access to their hearts."

"ID? I see. But I don't have."

"Please die. You know something? The first thing I did when I came to know that she is going to be your wife was to search for her ID on Insta and FB. I not only have Bhabhi's ID but also her friend's ID. But sadly they didn't accept my friend request. I'll share Bhabhi's profile, give her a request."

"I won't. She might get a wrong idea."

"Please God, make him realize he is her husband and not some fake ID stalker."

I glared at him.

"Okay then give from one of your fake IDs. Text her and get to know more about her. Her profile will tell you half and ask her the rest."

"You think your Bhabhi is a flirt like you to accept friend requests from fake IDs and text them? Remember she didn't accept your request."

"I have an idea. Create a fake ID in a girl's name and add in the bio her school or college name, she will accept."

"That's so wrong. I won't do that."

"Sorry I wasted half an hour of mine. Nobody can help creatures like you. Now get out, I'm tired. I want to sleep."

I exited his room and came downstairs to drink water. I switched the data on in my phone and it showed notifications for messages from Rishi. He had sent me Ankita's profile from Insta and FB.

I touched her Insta Id first and it was a private account with some info like name, birth date, and school & college names in her bio. I touched her Facebook Id and it had similar details.

As I was about to press the back button, something caught my eye. Her status showed 'Single' in her bio.

"What???? Single???" I exclaimed aloud. I spat the water out choking.

I wanted to show this to every single person who supported her and spoke badly about me for being the mean guy.

At least I was open about my marriage to all. The first thing I did after getting married was to change my status from Single to Married.

I suddenly had the urge to give her a friend request. I gave her a request from my own Id and texted her.

Raghav: Single?🤨

_____________________

Ankita's POV:

                        I'm hungry. I am giving you all a free advice. Never ever show your anger on food. Even if hundred people surround and insult you while you are eating, don't care just eat.

There was a knock on the door. Mr. Rude is back.

I opened the door to find mom with a plate.

"Here dear. Eat, you might be hungry."

"Don't want mom. I'm not hungry." I have a sun-sized ego.

"Oh come on dear. Don't mind that rascal. The aloo parathas you made were so yummy. Your brother-in-law loved it so much. He ate 5 of it. You can't waste a chance to eat something this yummy."

"He is back from Australia?"

"Yes. You can meet him in the morning."

She passed me the plate and I received it.

"Thank you, Maa."

She excused herself and I closed the door.

I'm lucky to have such a sweet mother in law. She cared to come give me food unlike that douchebag.

_________________________________