Chapter 4

Seattle
Annalise had got a job as a firefighter in Seattle at Station 19 where her friend Vic worked and Rosie was opening his new lab. They had both rented separate places, they weren't ready to move in together yet.

Annalise woke up at Rosies place where she had spent the night, in his arms, they had fallen asleep on his sofa while watching a movie, she got up and went to grab her keys to go home and get ready for her first day at the station, "mhmmm" Rosie moaned as he woke up, "morning Rosie" "let me take you to work" he said as he saw she was going to leave, "fine, but I need to go home and get ready" "give me five minutes" he stated.

Her apartment
Annalise searched for her keys in her bag as Rosie had his arms wrapped around her making it harder. "We are never going to make it inside if you don't stop touching me, Rosie" she explained. He let go and she found her keys. She made her way inside and found her new work outfit. It was very different to her detective gear. When she was ready they got In Rosies car and made their way to the station.

The Station
Vic was waiting for Annalise to arrive, when she got there Vic came running to her and gave her a big hug. "Hi Annie!!" She grabber Annalises hand and took her inside to meet everyone, Rosie followed, he wanted to see her new work place, Vic took her to the beanery where everyone was sitting round the table, "Everyone this is Annalise, Our new Rookie!" "Welcome" "Hello, Annalise" was some of the greetings she heard, everyone introduced theirselves but the Captain, Sullivan wouldn't stop staring at her, it made her uncomfortable but she did think he was good looking. Annalise looked round and noticed Rosie had come with her, she walked over to him gave him a kiss and told him to go open his lab.

Once Rosie had left, Annalise sat down to talk to her new team. "So your boyfriends hot!" Vic said, "yeah bet he's good in bed" said Jack, "I wouldn't know" Annalise said, everyone was shocked, "how long have you been together?" Asked Maya, "several weeks" Annalise said, "wow you waiting for marriage or something" dean asked. "Haha no, why are you so interested in my sex life, we just met." Annalise was uncomfortable with this new way of life, no one ever asked questions at the police department. "Why did you move here?" Travis asked, "Rosie, My boyfriend opened a new lab here, I was fired from my old job so I came with him" "wait, Rosie as in Beaumont Rosewood Jr?" "Mhm" "wow girl" said maya. They sat and talked about her old job for a while before they were called for a apartment fire.

After her shift
"Annalise, I missed you, why do you have to do 24 hour shifts" he said while smelling her hair, "Rosie, I was fired, I needed a new job, I like this job" she said laughing at his cuteness. "But Annalise! This job is dangerous" "Rosie I thought you were just being cute, this is too far, it's my life! I know your all don't risk your life and stuff but I need to get money somehow and I enjoy this" "Annalise I'm rich, I have tons of money, I can support you" "Rosie..We've been dating for a matter of a few weeks! I'm not taking your money, your pissing me off!" "Annalise I have a bad heart, stress like this isn't good for me, you running into burning buildings isn't good for my heart!" "Rosewood! It's my life, it's good for me" this had turned into a screaming match between them, when she called him rosewood he was hurt, she only called him that when she was really mad, "well Annalise, I can't do this to myself." "What are you saying?" She asked knowing what was coming next "we need to take a break, Villa" Annalise was hurt, she stormed out of Rosies apartment

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed! What do you think of where the story is going? Please Vote and Comment.
- Katie💘