••☆ Chapter 6: "Choice of Life" (Part2) ☆••

Start from the beginning

"This is the first time I heard a different description of life. Most people say the same thing. Find a nice job. Get married. Build a family. Grow old, and die peacefully. That's pretty much it." he said.

"Sounds boring to me." she commented. "Mine is like this: Finish college. Get a job. Earn money. Travel. Explore. Get a job again. Earn money. Then, I'll go to another place. Meet different people. Eat different foods. Then, I'll work again. Earn. Then, I'll find another place, and it will go like that until I grow old... I'll die peacefully then." she told him.

Dylan was taken by her words and how she sees the world. It was very much different from his. "You're really a wild flower."

☆•••••○○●○○•••••☆

The next day, Rose didn't show up because it was her day off. Dylan felt bored without her. He tried to call his friends, but they were also unavailable that day.

"Oh god, this freaking silence will kill me." he muttered.

In that moment of extreme boredom, his thirst for sex kicked in. He hadn't done it for more than a month since Patricia left him. When his eagerness kept him restless, at 4 P.M. he told his maid to get him a cab.

Once the cab was ready, Bridgette helped him get inside. Then, he told the driver to take him to Sunny Point Avenue.

"Going to have some fun time, sir?" the driver asked, smiling.

Dylan was a bit embarrassed. "Just take me there."

The driver knew that place was filled with underground strip clubs. After almost half an hour, they arrived. Dylan asked him to take him in front of De Vouge Lounge. He did, because he promised he would pay him double.

When he's there, he also paid the club bouncer to take him inside. After he got a seat, strippers began to surround him. They touched him and kissed him, but oddly, he was unsatisfied.

When they found out he was blind, they began to leave one by one. He was pissed, but he was not sure if he was angry with them or with himself. He didn't stay long. He asked a waiter to assist him outside. He paid the club bouncer again to get him a cab. Once in the car, the driver asked him where he wanted to go. It took him a while before he answered.

"Um... Take me to... to Horde street." he said.

In less than fifteen minutes, they arrived.

"We're here, sir. Where do you want me to drop you off?" the driver asked.

"Do you know an apartment here?" Dylan asked.

"There are a lot of apartments here, sir." the driver answered.

"Okay, never mind. I'll get off here." he said.

He paid the driver and asked him to take him to the sidewalk. When he was there, he took his phone out.

Rose taught him how to use voice access. He gave commands to his phone and called her.

While he was busy, two men nearby noticed him. It's almost 6 P.M. and the sky was beginning to get dark. He was not aware of it.

Him: "Rose?"

Her: "Hey, why'd you call?"

Him: "I'm outside."

Her: "Outside? ...You mean outside your house?"

Him: "No... I'm on the street right now."

Her: "Really? Are you with Max?"