6

Seonghwa smirked into the kiss knowing that he had finally won. Once both boys had given their consent, even if it was manipulated slightly by his pheromones, he could feel his hunger rising.

The first kiss from Wooyoung had started to push it aside, and now this kiss from Yeosang made it disappear almost entirely.

He needed them to be needy and aroused. It made for the best meal.

His tentacles grew more excited the longer he let the kiss drag on. He knew that soon he wouldn't be able to control them anymore, but that would probably be a good thing.

Seonghwa allowed a few more to coil around each boy, securing them so that they could barely move.

When he pulled away from the kiss, he let out a low chuckle when he saw both of them squirming in their bonds. "The more you struggle, the more you will excite them. Come. We have a fun night ahead of us."

Yeosang was able to turn his head just enough to lock eyes with Wooyoung. He saw the same fear he was feeling reflected in them, but there was also a cloud of desire covering his face too.

And Yeosang knew he felt the same way.

The feeling of the tentacles constricting around him almost felt like he was getting a massage. They were tight enough that he couldn't move, but they weren't cutting off his circulation or his ability to breath. And they carried him with ease.

Seonghwa walked slowly through the halls, turning when he needed to, until they reached his bedroom. It was a large, extravagant room that matched the dark décor in the rest of the house.

He allowed his tentacles to to set both boys on his bed and then crossed his arms. "Strip." He ordered.

Wooyoung shivered and started to pull his shirt over his head. The urge for him to please Seonghwa was so strong he didn't think he'd be able to stop himself now.

Next to him Yeosang hesitated for a second, but then followed his action until they were both sitting on the bed with no clothes on and covering themselves nervously.

"Good. The more you listen to me, the easier this will be for you."

"What are you going to do to us?" Yeosang couldn't keep his voice from shaking, but he just had to know.

A tentacle came up and caressed his chin, then pushed his head back gently.

"I'm going to make you feel good." Seonghwa said with a hint of a snarl.

Suddenly the tentacle dipped down to grab Yeosang's wrists, binding them together, and pulled them over his head. He was moved away from the bed and lifted up until his feet hovered above the ground. Others soon joined in and Yeosang's eyes started to roll to the back of his head when tentacles started to slowly spiral around his legs and pull them apart.

They were smooth, no ridges or bumps, with a thin layer of slime to leave them naturally slick.

Seonghwa's gaze turned hungry. He loved feeling the boy in front of him trembling at his touch. It showed him that he had won and Yeosang was finally giving in to his desire.

A fourth tentacle started trailing over Yeosang's chest, dragging across his nipples to tease him further. His chest heaved with how hard he was breathing and his cock was fully hard now and dripping onto the floor.

"I must say, I'm impressed." Seonghwa chuckled and reached out to run his pointer finger back and forth over the head of Yeosang's cock.

The boy whimpered and jerked his hips, indicating that he was already really sensitive. "P-P-Please..."