2

It was just a short walk from their work, thankfully, and as soon as the two of them were inside their apartment they let out a long sigh of relief.

"How are you feeling?" Yeosang asked, placing a hand over his heart.

"Better. What the hell was that? I've never felt so strange before."

"I don't know, but the thing that weirds me out was that it was just us."

Wooyoung nodded. Whatever had happened tonight was like nothing he'd experienced before, and it somehow seemed to connect to Yeosang's last customer of the evening.

Neither one of them were hungry, so they stumbled to their own rooms and closed the doors behind them.

Yeosang sat on the edge of his bed and stared at the wall. He couldn't get the stranger's face out of his mind. Those grey eyes... they were hypnotic.

A sudden rush of heat ran through Yeosang's body and he pulled his shirt over his head. He started breathing harder when he realized that now all he wanted to know was what it would feel like to kiss those perfect lips.

"Stop!" Yeosang slammed his fist into his thigh, then winced at the pain. It was like he was under some kind of spell and it needed to stop.

Yet the heat wouldn't go away.

And to add to his embarrassment, his cock was slowly getting harder.

"Dammit." Yeosang pushed himself off his bed and stepped into the bathroom he shared with Wooyoung and shut the door. He quickly finished stripped the rest of his clothes off and stepped into the stream of cold water, hoping it would help him.

It did nothing.

Before he knew it, Yeosang had his hand wrapped around his cock and was stroking it quickly, reaching for the orgasm his body was desiring. His labored breathing seemed to echo against the walls as he braced himself with his free arm.

A gentle knock interrupted his thoughts. "Sangie? Are you ok?"

"I'm f-fine." He answered quickly, unable to stop stroking himself.

"I can hear your whimpers out here. What's wrong?"

Yeosang bit his lip and shook his head. He wasn't going to let Wooyoung see him in this weakened state.

They had talked about helping each other out before, seeing as neither one of them were in a relationship, but had never acted on it. This did not seem like the appropriate time to ask.

No matter how hard he tried, though, Yeosang just couldn't bring himself over the edge.

Tears of frustration rolled down his cheeks and he slammed his fist against the wall. This had never happened before. It was like he was suddenly blocked...

Or that he just craved someone else's touch so much that would be the only way he could get off.

There was no way he was going to give in to that feeling. It wasn't possible.

What had happened to him?

When he couldn't stand the cold water anymore, Yeosang stepped out and wrapped himself in a towel. He desperately tried to ignore the fact that he was still hard, but no matter what he did, nothing worked.

Wooyoung was sitting in the living room chewing on his thumb and staring at the tv. It would be a normal sight, if the tv wasn't off.

Yeosang made sure he towel was secured around his waist, doing his best to hide his painful erection, and cleared his throat.