ꉣꁲꂑꋊ

'Who the hell you think you are...' was the first thought to Donghyuck's mind as his gaze fell on non other than the love of his life but sadly it wasn't the first time he said it. They both locked gazes and the other latter smirked knowing that he is witnessing every thing he is doing.
Time passed continued to move on but he didn't, only noticed his staring when his cheeks had strings of tears running down.

'Just coming in to break my heart?'
He knows, he knows he is being toyed with, but just why can't he move on? Why was he stuck? What did he have that others don't?

This whole situation feels like as if it was an operation of heart crush, just how many before him suffered the same fate? The same fate of having their hearts crushed to death by the very same doctor they love? How many?

The only reason he was holding himself to this point was because he knew, he wasn't one of those patients waiting to get their hearts broken and crushed, even if two can play this game, he wasn't ready to go as low as him.
'I'm just tired of waiting...'

"Sir"
...
"Sir"

'Is it him?'
"Hmm?"

"This is the last stop"

Fully awake and eyes wide open he takes in his surroundings. 'Aah, the metro' as he steps out and onto the streets he goes- ''Fresh watermelon! Come get your fresh watermelon!''

'I like watermelon you know?'
Halting in his track Donghyuck looks around him. Nothing. He counties his steps-
''Churros! Perfect to surprise your lover or to satisfy your lonely self by the river!''

'That seems like an appropriate snack for you at the moment'
'He is taunting me that's all'

Donghyuck shakes his head again.
'Shut it'

"Sweatshir-" 'I like them- beige!' "Mom- lio-" 'nick-' "Bobba- flavours!" 'Green-relax-' "Smoothie-" 'Freshening-'
faster Donghyuck
"Is he o-" 'attentio-' "Mom- fast?-" '-scar-'
"..broke-u-" 'Rea-'
"SHUT UP YOU AREN'T THERE I AM NOT CRAZY!" With heavy breathing he looks around him to find the little kids in the playground staring at him
'What a way to ruin their time'
Frustrated, he runs back with tears to where he shall be safe from others eyes.

His eyes open immediately and read the clock '12 am, another dream' as he was rubbing his temples he can feel his eyes watering again, this time he doesn't stop them and sobs quietly
''Why..''
''Why won't you leave me alone..''
''I am not o-obsessed, I'm not a-a psycho!''
Now this unfortunate soul is just bailing his eyes out at this point, oh sweet universe was always balanced but not fair.

Not feeling like standing up, he takes the pills by his drawer, ignoring the doctor warning and swallowing them raw with no water.
It takes time for them to kick in but as his eyes started to close a thought passed by 'You got me popping pills for the pain, just what did you do to me?' the thought is now long forgotten as he was sound asleep.

In the morning he was awakened by no other than the door.
'Ring ring,
'Who could be up at this hour- 9am?'
Sighing, 'Can't I just ignore the door-'
The knocking turned to banging
"I-I am coming!" Coughing slightly from his hoarse voice and lack of water in his throat, he stands up heading to unlock the door.