"I have to steal the daggers from Nik and I must meet with someone," He informed her in a calm tone and Mallory slowly looked up at him.

"I'll get the daggers for you," She declared and Kol smiled at how she was willing to help him, "I'll sneak into Klaus' house without him even knowing it," She paused, letting out a large sigh, "What will you do...when you're done stopping them from releasing Silas?"

"I'd leave town," Kol replied with a small smile on his face, "And I'd invite you to come with me."

"Where would we go?" Mallory found herself asking as she smiled back at him.

Kol moved closer to her, their faces becoming just inches apart. "Anywhere you wish to go."

"Paris," Mallory confessed, a small smile forming on her lips, "I've never seen the Eiffel Tower. I'd like to. I haven't left the United State in almost two hundred years. I think it's time I do so. After all, I'm not even from here. I am French. Perhaps we'd visit the Louvre as well."

"Then we'd go to Amsterdam," Kol suggested calmly, "I think you'd like it there."

"I've been there," Mallory replied, but continuing to smile, "But I'd love to go again. Where else would we go?"

"The Isle of Skye," Kol answered and Mallory smiled at the idea, "We'd watch the sunset there and perhaps you'd let me kiss you."

"Kiss me, huh?" She asked jokingly and Kol smirked as he began to lean forward.

Without hesitation, Kol pressed his lips against hers as Mallory laid flat on her back. He continued to kiss her until he finally pulled away to look her in the eyes. He stared down at her, affectionately stroking her cheek. "I was dead for centuries after losing you, Mallory Montague. But you make me feel alive again," He whispered to her softly, earning a soft smile from Mallory. He cupped her face in his hands, just before he kissed her passionately.

______

By the time she woke up, Mallory sat up and checked her phone to find it already to be afternoon. She sighed in frustration as she glanced around to find Kol nowhere in sight. As if on cue, the door opened and Kol appeared in front of her, a smirk on his face.

"I know that look," She stated in a calm tone as she stood up from her seat, "What are you up to?"

Just then, a girl who seemed to have been compelled entered the room. Mallory's eyes widened. She looked at the girl, a nervous look on her face. "I shouldn't."

Kol placed a hand on the girl, his lips curling upwards into a smirk. "Come on, Mallory," He spoke up calmly, "When's the last time you have had blood straight from the vein?" He asked, veins appearing under his eyes, "When's the last time you were your true self?"

Mallory slowly walked over to Kol, still looking hesitant. "Come on, you know you want to," He encouraged her and in all honesty, he was right.

She did want to. More than anything in the world.

As Kol bit into the woman's neck, Mallory suddenly sped over, bitting into the other side of the woman's neck. They continued to feed until finally, the woman dropped to the ground, dead.

They turned to each other and Kol walked closer to Mallory. He kissed her, the blood staining her lips now staining Kol's as well. He slowly pulled away and walked over to where Mallory had an old record player. He placed the needle on the record and jazz began to sound through the speakers. He turned to Mallory, beginning to smile. "Jazz. My favorite," He commented, a delighted look on his face, "I knew we were perfect for each other."