I won Haru x Reader

"I'm so bored here." I said, laying on the hard concrete floor of the western air temple.

"Me too. Do you have any idea where Katara and Zuko went?" Haru said, laying right beside of me. I turned to him and kissed his nose, "Katara wants revenge or something like that."

"It's weird how you two grew up by the same person but have different personalities."

"What do you mean?" I laughed.

"Well, you just seem different, but that's a good thing. I really like your personality."

"Thanks." I blushed.

"Do you want to do something together?" He pushed my hair from my face, putting it behind my ears.

"Like what?" I beamed.

"We could fight each other!"

I pouted. "Why would we do that, I don't want to fight."

"No, like playfully fight each other." He stood up and pulled me up as well.

"So you want me to use my water bending against you?" I questioned him.

"Yeah, and I'll use my earth bending. Don't worry I'll go easy." He winked, getting into a stance.

"Oh you're on."

I pulled water from the river that was underneath us. I aimed it at him but he blocked my water by creating a wall of earth.

I ran to the wall and did a cartwheel off of it, landing right in front of him. I froze his feet so he couldn't escape. He laughed and bended rock around my ankles.

"Hey that's not fair!" I said.

"You did the same to me!" He laughed.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Is this a tie?"

"Yeah, lets do a rematch."

We set each other free and decided to go above the air temple so we have more room.

The field gave both of us an advantage, I can pull water from the grass and he can use the ground beneath him to use against me.

He stomped on the ground and a rock came flying up, he pushed it towards me but I blocked it by using ice.

"That was a close one!" I said. I did the water whip to him, but I accidentally did it a little hard, and by little I sent him flying.

"Haru!" I ran to him, he was pretty far away from me. I can't believe I threw him that far. Haru was laying on the ground, smiling up at me.

"Are you okay! Did I hurt you?" I sat beside of him.

"It's okay Y/n, I'm fine. I guess you won." He laughed. I sighed in relief. I kissed his lips and then we went for round three.

For this round I had a feeling he was going to win. I ran towards him but my feet were stuck to the ground. I quickly bended water over the ground to turn into mud, but when I did my boots got dirty.

"aw man." Those were my favorite pair of boots.

Haru started running towards me with a rock over his head. I blew some ice onto the ground and he slipped, but caught himself using earth bending.

"How did you-

Before I finished the ground beneath me shifted, making me fall. Haru had his legs on either side of me, still with the rock in the air. He threw it to his left, and he bent over where he was practically on top of me.

"I won." He smiled.

"I failed on purpose." I stuck my tongue at him. He helped me up and we looked at each other's eyes, he kissed me softly, and then let go.

"Wanna go for round 4?"

"Bring it."

sorry it's short! I like the idea of them 2 play fighting with nothing else going on, it makes it nicer for some reason. This was requested by @polli2123 !!!

Thank you for the reads/votes!