Fire Love Sokka x Reader pt.2

I showed everybody this place that was near the water. They didn't believe me at first until Toph felt a place under the water.

"I guess you're right Y/n" Katara said. We got inside the pathway and started walking. There was cells full of different stuff, such as people and animals.

"Have you seen Appa down here?" Aang asked me.

"No, but since I was apart of the fire nation I only know about this place down here."

"Wait so you can firebend?" Asked Sokka.

"Yeah, I'm actually really good, good as Azula but I refused to hurt people, that's why our dad liked Azula."

We walked for about 5 seconds until we heard an alarming voice, "Stop! Get them!" One of the guards spotted us! But the gaurd didn't attack us, it was some teen boy with swords.

"Jet?" Katara and Sokka said at the same time.

Whoever this Jet was, was attacking us. I refused to use my fire bending in front of Sokka and them but I'm afraid I have to.

"Sokka, I'm so sorry." After that I started blasting my fire at this Jet dude. The guards was too busy trying to attack Sokka, Katara, Toph and Aang.

One of the guards got my hands and I couldn't use my bending, the other got my legs. Jet was coming to me, I already knew what was going to happen. I closed my eyes and waited to be stabbed, but instead I heard a loud noise. I opened my eyes and a boulder crushed the guy. While the guards were distracted I flew my body up and landed on my feet, with them in front of me. I threw them into the boulder using my bending. I turned around and saw the 4 of them staring at me.

"I'm so sorry you guys saw that, I know I promised to not hurt anyone-"

"Y/n you didn't break your promise, that was awesome!" Sokka smiled and hugged me. I got pushed back by the impact but caught myself.

"We still need to find Appa!"  Aang shouted. One of the guards perked his head up.

"The flying bison? He's in the cage at the end on the left, but please don't hurt us!"

We ignored him and started running towards the cage, but once we got there, it was empty.

"Where's Appa?" Aang said, his expression change.

"It looks like somebody let him free." I said.

We all headed back into town. I felt so bad because I told them I would get Appa back and we still don't have him.

"I'm so sorry guys. I thought we could get him."

"It's no big deal, you tried and that's what matters." Aang smiled, but I could tell he was still hurt.

"That was awesome though, how you used your bending." Sokka added. I blushed at that, why am I so flustered?

"You're really good Y/n, I'm glad we have you." Katara said, adjusting her necklace around her neck.

"Hey I'm going to go back to my apartment, i'll see you guys tomorrow?"

"Yeah!" They all said.

I arrived at the apartment and walked through the door. I saw Zuko on the floor and Iroh giving him water.

"Whoa what happened?"

"I should say what happened to you?" Zuko said. I could tell he was sick, but what does he mean?

"Zuko what are you talking about?"

"I saw you helping the avatar and his friends. I also heard you talking to Uncle. I wanted to hunt down the avatar but instead I released his stupid Bison, and now I'm sick."

"Zuko you did what!" He let Appa free? Is he good now? Another thing is that now we have no idea where Appa is at.

"I set him free-" Before he finished his sentence he threw up.

"Y/n go tell your friends, i'll stay with Zuko." Uncle Iroh said while holding the puke  filled bucket. I ran out of the house, trying to find everybody.

I found Sokka at the weirdest spot, a poem place. I used to have a friend that went there. I poked my head through the window and I heard him saying some Haiku poetry, he was really good not gonna lie. I heard him messed up and he got thrown back out, landed on top of me.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" He got off of me, but he ripped my shirt and now part of my undergarments is showing. Before I make things anymore awkward I told him about Zuko and Appa.

"Wait Appa is freed?"

"Yes! We have to find him!" We got up and started searching for Appa but gave up, it was impossible with just the two of us, and plus it's night. We sat on this bench, catching our breaths.

"Sorry about your shirt." Sokka said, I looked at him and could see his cheeks turn red.

"No it's fine, I'm fine."

"I'm also sorry for being mad at you for being related to Zuko, and also for being a firebender."

"It's fine really, I completely understand. My family is pretty messed up." Some awkward silence went by. A cool wind blew by, I scooted more towards Sokka. Our bodies were so close to each other. I can't believe I just met him and I'm already in love with him. Our faces turned to each other, he took his hand and move some of my hair out of my face. We got closer to each other's lips until we heard a familiar voice,

"Y/n? What are you doing here with that water tribe boy?" We turned around and it was Zuko, with a girl. This should be interesting.

Hello! I hoped you like part 2! Always request some stuff (and if you're going to request also request what you want it to be about)