Rules

Rules of the server and community:

1. We are an open and friendly community. We do not discriminate against sexual orientation, race, or ethnicity. Please do not give hate to others based on the color of their skin, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, etc. 

 2. Please keep drama and fighting to a minimum. If there's an issue, please take it to me or one of the admins. We'll discuss matters separately and not in front of others. That will just make things awkward and uncomfortable. 

 3. Please do not disappear. If you need to leave, add an application to #request. That will let us know to look for another member. If you're uncomfortable with a project, see if you can find someone else to pick it up. 

 4. The everyone tag will be used frequently, you have to be okay with it. 

 5. Rules will be added as the server grows.

Rules for joining:

1. Be open to LGBTQ+. There will be others who are different from you and me. We can't have discrimination.

2. You need to have Discord. No negotiations. We run through Discord and that's how we chat and connect.

3. Follow this account. I'd like for it to grow, please.

4. There can only be a limit of three positions you have. This is so no one gets overwhelmed, but. it can be negotiated.