"You want to hear the truth?" Damon asked, turning to face Jeremy feeling uneasy, "From the looks of it, it has Mallory written all over it."

"That can't be," Jeremy argued as he shook his head in disapproval, "Mallory's on our—"

"I confess," A familiar female voice spoke up, causing both of them to whip themselves around. They watched as Mallory entered, blood staining her white shirt. She had her hands raised in mock surrender and they, too, were covered in blood, "I did it. But not alone."

"She's right. It was both of us," Kol suddenly added in, appearing beside Mallory with a smug look on his face, "And it was quite fun, might I say."

"Kol?" Jeremy asked, a concerned look on his face.

"Jeremy, good to see you, mate," Kol greeted Jeremy, a taunting smile on his face, "Sorry about the mess. It was a little crowded when I arrived, and I prefer more intimate gatherings. I suppose Mallory does as well."

"Oh, I do," Malory agreed, exchanging a smile with Kol while Damon watched in concern, "Enough of that, though. We four need to have a little chat," She announced, taking a large sip of the bottle of bourbon she held. She turned to look at Jeremy, a cold look on her face as she handed Kol the bottle.

"Care for a drink?" Kol asked Jeremy, holding the bottle out to him.

"He's underage and I don't like you," Damon spoke up, lightly pushing Jeremy back before he himself stepped forward, "So let's just cut to it. What the hell are you doing with him, Mal?"

Mallory's lips parted. She was on the verge of speaking up when Kol did it for her. "She's been compelled by me," He spoke up, earning an angry glare from Damon, "To do everything I say, among other things," He paused, smirking slightly at the glares he was getting, "My brother bragged about his plan to complete Jeremy's hunter's mark. It was easy enough to track this lot down, even without Mallory's help. They were all hiding in the shadows. Now, killing young vampires is easy or old ones for that matter."

"Why?" Damon asked Kol with an attitude, "What's it to you either way?"

"Because, you fools, in your zeal to find the cure, you risk waking someone very dangerous," Kol snapped at him with attitude.

"Oh. You must be talking about Silas," Damon replied in a taunting tone, much to Mallory's annoyance.

"What do you know of me?" Kol asked, shooting Damon a cold look while Damon smirked.

"Nothing. Don't want to. Not our problem," Damon argued as he shook his head.

"Isn't it?" Mallory suddenly spoke up, much to Damon's shock, "When I was human, Kol told me about this time he came across a group that worshipped Silas. I remembered being genuinely afraid of what he had to say. The followers claimed that he would rise again, and when he did, he would trigger the end of all time."

"You know, she's right. They did say that," Kol spoke up and Damon eyed Mallory suspiciously, "And being an immortal like myself, you can see why I'm opposed to time's ending. So I murdered all of them, and now, here you are, willing to risk raising him in your search for the cure. I can't exactly sit back and let that happen, can I?"

"We're not gonna back off the cure because you were told one too many scary bedtime stories, you idiot," Damon snapped at Kol in an annoyed tone.

Kol stepped forward and roughly shoved Damon back, causing the latter to groan.

Jeremy quickly raised his crossbow, pointing it at Kol. "Jeremy, we were mates in Colorado," Kol quickly spoke up, a persistent look on his face, "You're a smart lad. Why don't you call off this imbecilic treasure hunt?"