As he left I sat there on the ground not bothering to try to clean my nose. "Should I take his advice" I thought outloud to no one but myself.

'I mean it would take away the pain, I wouldn't get bullied anymore, I would be with mom, and no one would be bothered my me anymore' I listed the pros in my head.

"No..." I sighed standing up "I can't quit... For mom." I finished packing up and walked out the door try to get to the only people who actually care for my wellbeing.

As I was walking I heard the low giggles of my friends and started walking faster. I finally turned the corner to see Sky's light blue hair.

Lance pointed his finger right at me as yelled "AHA! I TOLD YOU DENKS!" making his brown hair fly wildly. Denki turned to face me his golden-brown eyes shooting upward when he noticed my bloody nose but not before Sky.

She suddenly came flying at me, tackling me to the ground. "WHO HURT YOU!?!? ILL KILL THAT MOTH-" she was cut off by my hand slapping onto her mouth. "Sky you're screaming in my ear." as I said that I could hear Denki and Lance snicker in the background.

"sorry..." she grumbled and got off of me. "Bakugo right?" Denki asked lifting a eyebrow in a questioning way. I sighed as a response, Lance looked to his right trying to suppress his anger.

"lets just get out of here" the brunette sighed and started walking towards the exit with Denki fallowing, me and Sky not far behind.

Nobody's POV:

Sky made it to the front of the group, even though she was the smallest she was defiantly the fiercest, she was in fights almost everyday surprisingly today wasn't one of those days. Sky has light blue hair that led down to the middle of her back with the same matching eye color she had dark freckles dotting her nose. She has a slim body and is very flexible if Izuku hadn't known her sense he was 9 the boy would have thought she was double jointed.

Lance was always the talkative one of the group he couldn't keep his mouth shut always speaking out when not necessary. the boy always got himself into trouble, but the group still loved him. He was like the glue of the team keeping everyone happy. He has brown hair and deep blue eyes with freckles everywhere on his body. his Cuban personality bursting out at times causing him to speak in Spanish, mostly when he's mad.

Denki or as the group nicknamed him Denks, had pure yellow hair with a zig-zag stripe of black on the right side of his head. He was the most energetic of the 4, always at 100%. He has golden-brown eyes and a blinding smile. The group of quirkless kids always liked to guess his quirk if he had one it woul be electricity, because of his hair. Denki was definitely not the smartest that role went to Izuku, but he could be very smart when necessary and the group knew this.

Izuku was the smartest of the group, the shy, timid kid but the group knew better to assume that. Izuku may have looked the most quiet but he was very loud never waiting for a turn to speak, or blurt out ideas around the 4 quirkless teens. He would make jokes and fool around, but only in front of the group. When Izuku's mother, Inko Midoriya killed herself he blamed himself, he has tried to get over the feeling with the help of his friends. Just as he was about to get better his original friend, Ayame Harumi put a bullet through her own head right in front of the group. Izuku only got worse his friends tried to help him but were going through their own depression. the group only slowly got better.