"A cure for vampirism," She answered, exchanging a look with Mallory.

"Perfect. We're all caught up," Rebekah commented, smiling in satisfaction, "Stefan Salvatore, the last time we saw each other, you had a vampire hunter, but in order to decode the map, you needed the location of the hunter's sword, which you got out of me using some very dirty tricks. Assuming you found the sword, you must have found the cure, and yet, you're all still vampires, which means something went wrong."

Rebekah turned to April, an annoyed look on her face. "What are you doing?"

"You asked me to take notes," April answered, causing Mallory to snort.

"I wasn't being literal, darling," Rebekah told her, giving Mallory an annoyed look, "But now that you mention it, a flow chart would be nice, which means index cards and push pins. Go fetch."

April immediately stood up and walked off while Mallory was quick to speak up. "You're wasting your time," She complained in an annoyed tone, "We don't know anything."

"So you just gave up?" Rebekah asked, letting out a large scoff, "Perhaps you would have, but Stefan never would."

"Mallory's right. We don't know anything," Stefan spoke up, agreeing with his sister.

"I thought you'd do anything to save Elena, even if it meant taking the cure yourself so you could grow old and die with her," Rebekah explained, purposely taunting Stefan.

Stefan and Elena's eyes widened. They turned to each other, exchanging an uneasy look. Rebekah didn't know that they broke up.

"What do you look so surprised?" Rebekah asked Elena in an annoyed tone, only to have the whole group remain silent, "I'm missing something. What is it?"

"They broke up, okay?" Caroline finally decided to speak up, causing Rebekah to smile in satisfaction, "Now let us go."

"Broke up?" Rebekah asked, smiling widely at the news, "Wait. I'm confused. I thought Elena was your epic love, Stefan," She explained as she took a seat in April's vacant chair, "I asked you what happened and you have to tell me."

"She slept with Damon," Stefan suddenly stated, causing Mallory to facepalm herself while Caroline sighed in defeat.

Elena slowly turned to Caroline, who avoided eye contact with her. Caroline had told him.

"So vampire Elena is a trollop who likes bad boys, which explains why Stefan reeks of Alchohol," Rebekah spoke up after a moment of silence as she stood up from her seat, "But what it doesn't explain is why sweet, loving, innocent Elena could be so heartless towards Stefan. How could she hurt like that? Answer, please."

"She didn't know it at the time, but she was sired to Damon," Stefan admitted, a disappointed look on his face.

"A sire bond. Fascinating," Rebekah widely grinned as she sat between Stefan and Elena, "And what do you think about, Elena?"

"I think you're sad and bored and in desperate need of a hobby," She complained as she hatefully glared at Rebekah.

"You're hiding something," Rebekah argued, beginning to compel Elena, "Fess up."

"I didn't sleep with Damon because of his sire bond. I slept with Damon because I'm in love with him," She suddenly confessed, causing the entire group to stare at her in shock.

"What does any of this have to do with the stupid cure?" Caroline broke the silence, much to Mallory's relief.

"You're right," Rebekah sighed as she turned to glance at Caroline, "We got off the point. Stefan, how do I find the cure? Unless you'd rather talk about Damon and Elena all day."