"She has a point," Caroline spoke up, agreeing with Mallory, "I don't think she drowned in a martini glass. Just get it together, Stefan. Mal and I can't do it alone."

With that, Caroline hung up the phone and turned to Mallory, sighing in defeat.

____

Hours had passed and still, Caroline and Mallory were together. However, their time together was soon interrupted when Stefan called Mallory.

"I'm only ready to talk to you if you're done being a lovesick fool," Mallory answered the phone with an annoyed look on her face.

"Is Caroline with you?" Stefan asked, causing Caroline and Stefan to exchange a look.

"Yeah, why?" Mallory replied and Stefan was quick to speak again.

"How would the two of you like to drive the white oak stake through Rebekah's heart?" Stefan suddenly questioned, causing Mallory and Caroline's eyes to widen in shock.

"If it means you're not drinking your way through the Mystic Grill, sure," Caroline responded while Mallory remained silent, not knowing how she felt about killing Rebekah.

She disliked Rebekah, of course, but she didn't much like the idea of killing an entire bloodline of vampires along with her.

_____

Despite being hesitant to do so, Mallory and Caroline found themselves walking through the hallways of the high school. Caroline held the white oak stake in her hands, which was what Mallory didn't understand.

If anyone was going to succeed in killing Rebekah, it would be her. Out of everyone in Mystic Falls, she was the one closest to the original in age by a long shot.

The female duo glanced through the halls, searching for Rebekah. Just then, as Caroline texted Stefan about the second floor being clear, they suddenly turned to see someone speed past them at vampire speed.

Just then, before they could react, Rebekah sped over to them, too quick for them to defend themselves.

Rebekah ended up dragging them to the library, where April Young and Elena sat. Mallory found herself rolling her eyes, feeling as though she should have killed April when she had the chance. Perhaps then they wouldn't have had to deal with Rebekah.

Rebekah ended up compelling them all, not knowing that Mallory was on vervain and always had been. However, she went with it, not wanting to give it away for something she actually had the chance of surviving.

Not to mention, there was no way she was leaving Caroline, who had been compelled.

Just then, the doors opened and Rebekah dragged Stefan in as well, tightly gripping onto his arm. "Stefan!" Elena exclaimed, attempting to stand up from her seat.

"Did I say you could move?" Rebekah asked Elena with an attitude, "Class is in session. You've all been compelled. You know the rules. Answer my questions honestly, no disobedience, no one leaves. April, my sweet, take notes. This is how you get answers in this town."

Mallory frowned, nearly laughing when she saw that April was actually beginning to take notes. She had taken it too literally.

"Let's start with a little quiz," Rebekah continued on as she paced around the room, "In the year 1114, my brother learned, thanks to yours truly, about a brotherhood of vampire hunters with tattoos that grew with each kill. And these tattoos reveal what? Elena?"

"A map," Elena replied, trying to contain her annoyance.

"Which led to, Caroline?" Rebekah questioned in a calm tone.