"So you aren't friends?" Sirius asked.

"We are, I think, but we are not that close," I answered starting to feel a little bit uncomfortable.

"You don't have any friends?" James asked, raising his eyebrow.

"I do... just not in Hogwarts." I said awkwardly. Okay, this is a bit uncomfortable for me, "Um... I just remembered I need to send a letter to mom. I will go to sleep after that, I'm kind of tired. See you tomorrow, guys."

"See you, darling, take care," Sirius said and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. I blushed furiously and almost ran out of the hall.

James' POV

"Sirius you need to stop this," I said after Athena left, "She doesn't deserve that."

"I know, I know. But don't worry, she's really a good girl and she's very understanding. I'm sure she'll understand," Sirius said. I have a bad feeling about this.

Athena's POV

It was Friday, the day before our Hogsmead date, Sirius and I were sitting beside the lake on a blanket talking.

"This is my favorite spot," I said, "I like coming here sometimes to clear my head or just enjoy some peace."

"It is a lovely place," Sirius said, "It has a calming effect."

"It does. You should see the sunset. It's mesmerizing," I told him. I wish to sit and watch it with him.

"How about you ditch doing homework today and we can watch the sunset together?" he asked. Did he read my mind?

"But we have a potions essay and a transfiguration essay both due on Monday," I said.

"Oh come on, I want to spend some more time with you and watch the sunset," he said, "please?"

How can I say no to him? "Alright then, I hope you don't get bored, though."

"Why would I get bored?" he asked.

"I'm not stupid Siri," I said dreading this conversation, but I couldn't help it, "You have a reputation of being a player."

"Well, I do play quidditch," he said.

"You know what I mean," I rolled my eyes, "and I'm not your type, I'm just boring old me and if you haven't noticed I'm an awkward, shy introvert. I still don't know why you asked me out."

There was silence. He looked at me for a few minutes then said, "You're not boring. I love talking to you actually, you're a very easy person to talk to and you're very smart and funny," he said and removed a strand of hair from my face, "you are also very beautiful."

I looked down blushing like a tomato. He put his finger under my chin and lifted my face up to look at him. His eyes were a beautiful shade of light gray. They were ice gray with a hint of blue in them, yet, they were so warm. He leaned in closer I can feel his breath.

"Never say that you're boring," he whispered and I nodded slightly.

We stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like an eternity but were probably minutes.

"You have pretty eyes," I blurted, my eyes widened and I looked down in embarrassment. Way to ruin the moment.

He chuckled and made me look at him again.

"And so are yours," he said, "looking into your eyes is like looking at honey. So beautiful." I was blushing like a tomato.

The sun was beginning to set and the view was beautiful. And the fact that Sirius was beside me watching it made it even more perfect.

"Athena," he said softly, "I really like you."

His eyes flickered and he looked at something behind me before I can turn to see what it is, he pulled me to him and kissed me.

My heart skipped a beat and I forgot how to breathe. His lips were so soft and warm. They moved slowly against mine and I tried mimicking his movements. Of course, I had no experience and he had plenty, but at that moment, I didn't care. It was just him and me.

He pulled away for a second and looked into my eyes before he kissed me again. This time a bit harder. He moved his tongue over my lower lip, from the romantic novels that I've read I knew he wanted me to open my mouth. And that's what I did. His tongue pushed inside, exploring. I pushed mine against his. And we continued that way for what felt like forever before we both pulled away gasping for air.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. It was sunset, we were sitting in my favorite spot and I just had my first kiss. And it was from Sirius Black. This moment couldn't be more perfect.