Night 1

I sat in my office chair staring at the ceiling. I sighed and grabbed the tablet that showed the cameras. "Show stage?" I asked myself clicking the button. "Where's Bonnie?" I asked. I heard a tapping noise. I froze. I quickly turned on the left light. There he was standing in the doorway. I shrieked and closed the door. "Aw. Come on open up." I heard him say on the other side of the door. "No!" I shouted then went back to the cameras. I switched to pirates cove. I saw that the curtains slightly open. A glowing yellow eye could be seen. I shivered. I check my left door. Bonnie was gone. I opened the door. The phone turned on. "Hello? I just wanted to record a message." I shut the phone off. "Your going to bring more of them to me!" I hissed at the object. "Crap, I might have needed that... oops." I said realizing that I might have needed that information. I checked the cameras again. Chica was gone from her spot on the stage. I checked all the cameras. She was in the kitchen banging pots and pans. I checked pirates cove again I gasp to see that a hand was now reaching out. I could now see that the animatronic was fox like. I gulped in fear. I quickly looked up and checked both lights closing the left one because Chica was there. "What is wrong with them?" I asked myself. "Nothings wrong with us!" Chica said through the door. I sat down and stared off into space.

I checked pirate cove. I screamed as I looked back at the screen to see the fox running down the halls closer to my office. I slammed the door button. Or tried to. Someone shrieked and  grabbed my wrist. I heard them laugh, it sent shivers down my spine. "What do you think your doing lassy?" He asked. It was the fox. "Trying to lock me out?" He asked. I whimpered as he tighten his grip on my wrist. He began to pull me out of the office. I grabbed the office door frame with my good hand. He began to pull harder as I refused to let go. The fox looked p*ssed. I yanked my hand out of their grasp and ran. I didn't get very far as I was then crushed as he pounced on me. "No running mate!" He howled in my ear. I struggled under his grip as he stood up. He held my hands behind my back. Hot tears stared to stream down my face as he pushed me towards the show stage. On the show stage I saw Freddy grinning. Chica and Bonnie were standing in front of something. All of a sudden the phone that I turned off stated talking from my office, loud enough for all of us to here. "At night there's a strict rule that all workers must be in costume. So the animatronics may try to ,forcefully stuff you inside one if they see you after hours. Now that may not be so bad if there weren't so many wires and mechanisms, especially around the facial area. So you can imagine how painful that'd be." The phone stopped. I sobbed more as the fox pushed me into the show stage. "We made a suit especially for you!" Bonnie said excited. He and Chica started to move aside as I was shoved forward at a fast pass. They were trying to shove me into a white animatronic suit. That's was all I saw, then I felt like I was being crushed.

I shot up from my chair in a panic and covered in sweat and tears. I hit the floor sharply. "Ow." I said. I took a deep breath and sighed. "Just a dream." I mumbled checking the cameras again. I closed both doors. It was 5:30 and I had 42% power left. 'I must have fallen asleep' I thought. "That was an awful dream." I murmured. I heard heavy metal footsteps. Then I heard banging on the door. I flinched as the banging continued. It kept going till 6:00 am then it just stopped as I heard bells? I stood up and opened both doors. Nothing. "Thank god." I said sighing. I grabbed my stuff from the office and left the office. As I passed the stage I saw all the animatronics looking at me. "What's your deal?" I asked stopping in front of the stage. "You should've let us Kill you in." Chica said glitching mid-sentence. "You fell asleep on the job." Bonnie said. My eyes widened. I saw that the guy that hired me walked in through the glass doors. I knew he walked in because there was a bell at the door. He never gave me his name. "Hey!" I shouted pointing a finger at him. He stopped. I ran up to him grabbing the collar of his shirt. I lifted him up. "Why?! You should've told me they'd try to kill me!" I hissed in his ear. "I almost died!" I yelled. He flinched. "But you didn't." He said smiling awkwardly. I put him down. He looked relieved. There was silence. *Slap* I slapped him across the face. A red mark in the shape of a hand was left. I pointed a finger at him. "I'm only coming back tonight because I need the money." I hissed walking away and out the glass doors of the building. He looked shocked. "My names Mike." He called after me. I barley heard it. "I hope that leaves a scar" I said to no one in particular. I got to my car and continued home.

I opened the door to my home to be engulfed in a bear hug. "Hey mom." I chuckled. She let go. "How was your first shift?" She asked smiling. I didn't want to worry her so I said "It was uneventful.". I smiled and headed up to my room. "I need some sleep." I said to myself crawling into bed and going in a deep slumber.

I hope there is no mistakes. I also hope you are enjoying this story.