Unreleased Gaga Songs

Hello! It's been a hot minute, but I'm back. Today we will look back at some of Gaga's songs that were never released, but have been leaked as full versions or she preformed them so we have the audio. Anyway onto the Gaga. Also the numbering is not a preference thing, it's just the order I put them in. 

Number 1. Vanity

A great party bop. Due to quarantine boredom I'm going to make some choreography even though I have no dance experience. I'll let you guys know how that goes if you're interested. 

Number 2. Brooklyn Nights

This is one of my favorite Gaga songs ever and I hope one day she releases it. Also due to quarantine boredom I have been learning this song on the piano. I have most of the right hand done, but I'm still working on the left hand. If you want to learn it on piano or any other instrument for that matter and you're just really good at transcribing music (which I am not) here is the piano tutorial I've been learning from. It's a really simple piano tutorial in my opinion. 

Number 3. Princess Die

Whenever I need sad music this is always one of the first songs I blast, usually followed by Back to Black by Amy Winehouse which is a song that for me fits with any mood, but this is not an Amy Winehouse book this is a Gaga book. I could do a whole chapter on Gaga and Amy if y'all wanted though. This song is about the late great Princess Diana which you can tell from the name and the lyrics if you know some of Princess Diana's story. Gaga also said this song was inspired by Amy Winehouse. RIP Amy Winehouse. You'll be missed. 

Number 4. Glitter and Grease 

You can tell this song was written for The Fame era. Personally I prefer Vanity to Glitter and Grease, but it's still a good song. This is Gaga's most preformed non-released song. 

Number 5. Partynauseous 

This song is very high energy and makes me feel like I should be sprinting. I think it's a great song for live performances, but I can see why she didn't release it. 

Number 6. Nothing On (But The Radio) 

This song was edited in an attempted to put it on The Fame Monster, Born this Way and ARTPOP, but eventually it was scrapped. 

Number 7. Stuck On Fuckin' You 

Gaga wrote this on the tour bus in Minnesota during The Monster Ball. Apparently it was recorded in one take, but sadly didn't make it onto Born This Way.