Songs on Chromatica Ranked

Hello so I wanted to publish this part because with most of the chapters on this book, my thought process is "why the hell not." Anyway this is my opinion, you don't have to agree with it. I just wanted to share my thoughts. Each song on the regular addition of the album will be ranked 1-10. I will also give my favorite lyric from the song. 

CHROMATICA 1. 

Rating: 7/10 

Reasoning: It's a damn good opening, but in my opinion it is not the best of the Chromaticas. 

Favorite Lyric: N/A

ALICE

Rating: 8/10

Reasoning: I will admit it, the first time I heard Alice I wasn't wild about it, but it has grown on me immensely. Currently sitting at number 10 on the UK top 100, Alice is popular and has resonated with a lot of people. 

Favorite Lyric: My name isn't Alice, but I'll keep looking for Wonderland

STUPID LOVE

Rating: 8/10

Reasoning: I feel bad for Stupid Love, due to the fact it was leaked it didn't chart as highly as it would of. Stupid Love was a great choice for the main single though. The music video is beautiful, I remember refreshing and refreshing my YouTube subscriptions waiting to see it.

Favorite Lyric: All I ever wanted was love

RAIN ON ME WITH ARIANA GRANDE

Rating: 9/10

Reasoning: Oooooo our first and possibly only (you'll have to keep reading to find out) 9/10. The power of Lady Gaga and Ariana is f u c k i n g  powerful!  When the music video first came out, all the Arianators were freaking out and begging Ariana to do an dance pop album. She definitely has that power in her. 

Favorite Lyric: I'd rather be dry, but at least I'm alive, rain on me

FREE WOMAN 

Rating: 8/10

Reasoning: This song gives me serious Marry the Night energy, by that it makes me wanna strut the streets of New York at 1am with my best friend in fishnets and tight leather dresses telling the same dude for the 100th time we aren't hooker. I immediately connected with this song, it makes me smile.

Favorite Lyric: This is my dancefloor I fought for

FUN TONIGHT

Rating: 7.5/10

Reasoning: Don't get me wrong, this song is great and the chorus shows off the iconic Gaga belt, wail, whatever you wanna call it her incredible voice. Every song on Chromatica is fucking amazing.

Favorite Lyric: I feel like I'm in a prison hell stick my hands through the steels bars and yell

CHROMATICA 2 

Rating: 7/10

Reasoning: This is a great middle to the album and it makes you feel what life is like on Chromatica. Also that transition to 911 tho. 

Favorite Lyric: N/a

911 

Rating: 9/10

Reasoning: This song is amazing! I connected with it immediately and it makes me feel like a badass boss bitch who can do whatever the fuck she wants. Pardon my language. When someone fucks with me I am going to say "boy come to see me cry, this is the end."

Favorite Lyric: My biggest enemy is me ever since day one

PLASTIC DOLL 

 Rating: 8/10

Reasoning: This song kinda makes me sad cause it's clearly about her rape, but it's a beautiful song and it's true meaning is disguised by dance pop. It also makes me feel like no one can fuck with me, which I think is one of the themes of this album.

Favorite Lyric: Who's that girl, Malibu Gaga? Looks so sad, what is this saga?

SOUR CANDY WITH BLACKPINK 

Rating: 10/10

Reasoning: This song is just *chef's kiss*. This collabaration is pure gold and pure genius and I hope there is a music video soon. I wonder how/if she'll preform this on tour.

Favorite Lyric: Ask me to be nice and then I'll do it extra mean

ENIGMA

Rating: 8/10

Reasoning: I love the call back to Artpop and Enigma. This is definitely a song for the fans.

Favorite Lyric: We could break all of our stigma, I'll be your enigma.  

REPLAY 

Rating: 10/10

Reasoning: I immediately connected with the song. I think this is the Angel Down of Chromatica. By that I mean it may not do well in the charts and won't be well known by people who aren't fans, but fans love it.

Favorite Lyric: Every single day I dig a grave then I sit inside wondering if I'll behave

CHROMATICA 3 

Rating: 7.5/10

Reasoning: Definitely the best Chromatica, well done and very Elton John-esque, which perfectly ties into Sine From Above.

Favorite Lyric: N/a

SINE FROM ABOVE WITH SIR ELTON JOHN 

Rating: 8/10

Reasoning: This collab I think has been in the works for years. In 2010 Elton John said Gaga was "the only good thing in pop music" and Gaga is the godmother to Elton's children. Their voices work very well together and they both piano, songwriting, and preforming legends

Favorite Lyric: When I was young I prayed for lightning

1000 DOVES

Rating: 8/10

Reasoning: This song was definitely put on the album for the mega Joanne fans who wanted more of her slow mellow pop. It's mellow, but it still has that dance feel. I think this is also a callback to Prince's song "When Doves Cry". You can't make a pop song with doves in the title without thinking of Prince. I wish Prince has met Gaga.

Favorite Lyric: In life, waiting's just a stupid game

BABYLON 

Rating: 10/10

Reasoning: This song is pure Gaga pop gold. I immediately connected with this song and it's just *chef's kiss*.

Favorite Lyric: Strut it out, walk a mile, serve it, ancient-city style 

A/n I hope you guys enjoyed this part. Remember this is just my opinion and I would love to hear your opinions. Either leave them in the comments or dm me. Also I'd like to thank 

@Potato221B for reading!