Add in the paper

I opened my eyes then shut the immediately after do to the bright light coming from my window. I growled in annoyance. I sighed and rolled out of bed. "Ow." I deadpanned as I fell sharply to the floor. "Breakfast is ready, my snowflake!" My mom yelled from the kitchen. I stood up slowly as I let the blood flow to my drain. I opened my eyes half way and walked to the kitchen.

I blew a piece of white hair out of my face as I sat down at the kitchen table. My hair was oddly white but I was only 19. "Hey my little snowflake." I mom giggled as she place a plate of biscuits and gravy in front of me on the table. I rolled my eyes but smiled at the nickname. "Could you hand me the newspaper?" I asked my mother as she sat down with her breakfast. She nodded, grabbed it from the counter, and handed it to me. I smiled and said "thanks.". I quickly opened the paper to the jobs and applications section. I started looking through the jobs. I came across many but none had good pay. I stopped at an add that looked good enough to work at. It read 'help wanted, waiter/waitress/night guard at Freddy's FazBears Pizza!'. "It has pretty good pay and it's close by." I mumbled to myself smiling. I didn't bother to read the rest and called the number that was at the bottom. FazBear-0800. I dialed the number and waited. 1 ring. 2 rings. They picked up. "Hello?" Someone asked from the other side of the phone. "Hello I'm Blizzard *****(to lazy to make up a last name) and I would like to apply for the night guard position?" I asked. They paused. "A-Are you sure you want that job?" They asked. "Yes sir." I replied. "You can start tonight if you want." They said though the phone. "Wait! No background check or something?" I asked. "No." They replied. "Then that would be great!" I cheered. "Okay, your shift starts at 12.". They hung up. I turned off my phone and pumped my fist in the air as my mother looked confused. "I got the job!" I told her the good news. She smiled and said "that's great hunny!". "Where are you working?" She asked sounding overjoyed. "Freddy FazBears Pizza!" I told her excited. Her smile faltered as she went pale. "Th-that's great." She stuttered. She looked like she just saw a ghost. "Mom? Are you alright?" I asked putting a hand on her shoulder. "I'm fine." She lied standing up and walking over to the living room. I could tell she lied. She looked at me with fear in her eyes. "Mom? What's wrong with Freddy's?" I asked hoping to get an answer. "Do you remember the Bite 87?" She asked. I nodded. "That's where it happened." She said shaking. "I don't want you to get hurt!" She wailed as her should shook violently as she sobbed. I ran up to her and hugged her tightly. "Mom. That was a few months ago. I'm sure I'll be fine." I reassured her. She took a deep breath and sighed. "Okay, my snowflake." She sniffed. I smiled and hugged her once more. "How about we spend the day together?" I suggested to calm her nerves. "That sounds nice." She answered wiping her tears. "First let's finish our breakfast." I said leading her back to the table. She nodded and sat down.

We finished our breakfast which was delicious. I stood up from my seat and grabbed my plate. I went over to the sink and washed my plate then placed it in the dishwasher. Mother did the same. I ran up to my room to get dressed. I quick slipped on a T-shirt and some gray jeans. I quickly put on black docked and crimson shoes. I then ran out of my room to see mother standing by the door. I smiled as we headed out to start our day.

Right now we are at Freddy's for lunch. I took mom there to show her that nothing would be just fine. She seemed to like the pizza but she kept glaring at our waitress, Chica. I rolled my eyes and said "Stop acting like a child." She playfully gasped and dramatically said "Me?! Acting like a child?! Impossible!". I laughed at her behavior as did she. "See there's nothing to worry about." I told her. She nodded and smiled at me. "Still be careful please." She asked. I took her hand in mine and said "Of course.". "Plus I'm sure they got rid of that animatronic from the bite, right?" I told her. She nodded and smiled. "I'll be right back." I said standing up from our booth. I walked over to the counter and said, "could I get another lemonade please?". The guy at the counter nodded and grabbed a cup. I watched him fill up the cup. Out of the corner of my eye I saw some purple curtains? I raised an eyebrow. "Here's your drink." The guy at the counter said. I grabbed it and handed him some money. "Hey what's over there?" I asked the guy pointing to the purple curtains. He froze. "Ummmm, th-that's pirates cove." He said stuttering. "Why is it closed?" I asked noticing the 'Out Of Order' sign. "D-don't know." He said trying to avoid the questions. I stared at him till he said "Fine. It's out of order because that's the stage for the animatronic that was from The Bite 87.". I froze. "Why do you still have it!" I hissed in a hushed tone. "They are repairing it because they didn't want to get rid of it." He answered. I shivered at the thought of it. I then grabbed my drink at went back to my booth.

It was 11:45 when I arrived at the Pizza place. "Your here!" Someone shouted. I recognized the voice from the phone. "I'll give you a quick tour okay?" He said sound like he wanted to leave.

"Remember don't leave the office!" He shouted on his way out. I sat in the chair of my office. "First night." I said to myself as the clock struck 12.

{unedited}