Chapter 13

Mia's P.O.V :

"It is gross"

"It is not"

"It is"

"It is not"

"It-

"Woahhh Woahh.... what are you girl's squabbling about?" Aaron cut of mine and Biba's banter as he sat on the chair next to me and Daniel raised his eyebrows as if asking what is happening while taking a seat next to Ash.

It was time for lunch after the boring classes we had in the morning, so we all were sitting in the cafeteria. All as in Bib's, Ash and I cause Evy was trying to get hold of the Insanely stupid jerk who she was unfortunately partnered to in her.. uhh ..I don't know which class, And the description for that guy was what Eva told me, not my words. Anyways, it was only us three girls, or should I say two? Cause Ashley was having a staring contest with Nick. She was just physically present here but anyways it was only us that is until now cause Aaron and Daniel just came from there basketball practice. I actually didn't know that these guys play basketball until this morning and Aaron was the captain. How can a guy with the brain of an eight- year- old be a captain..lol.

Anyways, while we were eating Bibs and I got in a pretty heated argument on something really really stupid.

"Biba thinks it is okay and not at all gross if a guy kisses a girl, sort of make out while she is eating or drinking." I answered to Aaron's question and he spitted out the water that was in his mouth after I told him.

"Ewww" Ashley screeched as the water that came out from Aaron's mouth fell on her hand that was supporting her face while she was staring at Nick.

Lol kind of eye raping him...

LOL, that was really funny as hell. I would have laughed my ass off, if I was not busy proving my point to Biba while trying to keep a stern face.

But Daniel didn't hold it back, because he had no reason to, lmao. He started laughing like a monster in such a loud voice but stopped after receiving 'I will smack you if you don't shut up' look from Ash.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean too, but hey it's not my fault." He exclaimed. "It's their fault for arguing over such gross topic." he pointed at us giving a dirty look.

Haa even he agrees with me.

"You girls can literally talk and bicker about anything," Daniel said which earned him a serious look from me, Bibs and ...Ash..?

Why in the world is she glaring at him when she doesn't even know what we were arguing about? Oh right, Ash hates when people become sexist and as Daniel mentioned 'girls' specifically about talking and arguing about anything ..it offended her as well. She is a girl too obviously.

Yep,he deserved it.

"Geez SORRY" Daniel said raising his hands up in the air. Haa he is such a loser easily gets scared of us. Idiot...

Focus on the point you have to prove Mia ...

Right.

"Just imagine if you are eating err.. Pasta and then a guy who are you in love with or any random hot dude comes to you and starts kissing you , and gets lost in the moment or so and tries to you know ..." I shifted uncomfortably as my stomach started churning even thinking about it. "Ahh ... you know tries to shove his tongue in your mouth which is full of food and the saliva and then all the chewed food of yours mixes......"

" STOP ...I get it.. You are right don't describe any further" Bibs screamed cutting me off scrunching her nose in disgust. Maybe she imagined the whole thing..