Chapter 3

Mia's P.O.V

Mr. Artist. The guy who is a great artist and his paintings are beyond marvelous. He has won the hearts of more than millions of people. Every single piece of art he has posted on his page has a very deep meaning behind it. I had never seen such amazing paintings in my life. When I saw his work for the first time, I was so fascinated. He is one of the hot topics on every news channel and on all tabloids.

Why? It's because no one knows him. He has kept his identity mysterious. He is known as Mr. Artist everywhere. He is so famous that although he has kept his identity mysterious, his account is verified on friend's book.

And right now, I am waiting for his message. Crazy right? Even I can't believe it sometimes.

I still remember the day when I messaged him that night. I just texted him appreciating his work and asking him for the message and meaning about one of his paintings that's so enthralling. At that time, I felt so stupid to text him because I knew that he wouldn't reply to me. I mean, the dude is practically like a celebrity. Plus, he has a verified account. Why in the world will he text me back?

Surprisingly, I got a notification saying I received a reply from Mr. Artist. I was beyond stunned, speechless even. I never thought I would get a reply from him. That night, instead of replying to him I was jumping on the bed like a crazy fangirl. When I got my senses back, I replied to him back and I don't know how, but we ended up texting and talking with each other every day. In fact, I even dared to ask him why was he talking to me. His reply kind of seemed doomed, but I couldn't quite understand it because you never know a person behind the laptop or phone talking until it's face to face.

"You are different, you know. I check each and every message that I get from my fans, but in every message, all I found are similar questions or statements asking that who I am or 'Your paintings are just amazing,' whereas when I saw your message, it was completely different. You were the first person who actually asked the meaning behind it and actually tried to figure out the meaning behind it.

I really don't know why, but after his reply I just felt like talking to him and wanting to be there for him. I know it's ridiculous, wanting to be there for someone you don't know, a complete stranger and also happens to be a famous person who has his identity hidden.

I can't help it but I feel like that!

It's been two weeks since we started talking. I haven't talked with him for two days. I wanted to, but I couldn't because of the shifting and college. But now, I can finally do.

I opened his chatbox and saw so many messages from him.

Saturday

Mr. Artist: Hey. I saw all the designs you made and they are really amazing. You just have to work on some minute details and then they will be perfect.

Yesterday

Mr. Artist: Hey, you there? Didn't hear from you yesterday.

Mr. Artist: I posted one of my new paintings. I actually want to know what you think about it.

Mr. Artist: I'm so sorry for bothering you with my messages even though you aren't replying back.

Today

Mr. Artist: I am getting worried about you, you are okay right?

Woah, I never thought he would leave me so many messages.

Without wasting a minute, I replied to him.

Me: Hey mystery guy. I am really sorry for not replying for the past two days. I kind of moved to Seattle yesterday and had school today so I was busy with the flights, shifting, and college, that I didn't get to come online. I will see your post as soon as possible and let you know. And no, I am not ignoring you. I would never do. Why would I even do that? I mean, unless you turn out to be some creep and stupid hacker behind this Mr. Artist (;. Don't worry I am totally alright.