"THIRTEEN!" Your voice resonate with the winds and catches the pro-hero's attention. "Get everyone out of here!"

Everyone eyes widen. "Thirteen, we can't!"

Thirteen stiffens, tensing up as her hands curl into fists, it's impossible to help both you and the rest of the students, they already had the warp gate to worry about, and yet she knew she couldn't do anything to help you. "I'm sorry..." She knew what you were capable of, however, so she released a silent breath that rippled through her suit. "Be Careful, Yagi!" She advised, before turning her attention to Kurogiri as he spread his warp around the class to consume them.

"No!" 

Your gaze lifts to glance behind Saya, for now, you hoped Thirteen could handle Kurogiri, if nothing you knew your boys knew how to protect everyone.

You straightened, your fingers curling around the scarf wrapped around your neck, pulling it away with a swift tug, your gaze never left Saya's as her crazed grin only spread further across her face. Tying the scarf around your waist, you pulled it tight, releasing a pained breath as you stemmed the blood for now. Blood ran steadily down your boot, your fingers letting go of the limp tentacle that had tore itself through your costume and into your side, draining the faint swirl of energy from it you let it fall, Saya's eyes widening a fraction as she glanced down to see the torn tendril missing.

She smiled, humming fondly. "I knew I missed you for a reason," she chuckled to herself, opening and closing her clawed fingers, licking her lips before crouching low and lunging forwards with a rapid, heavy leap, her lips parting with a malicious growl, a promise of blood. "After all this time, my love," she gasped outwards, reaching forwards, almost desperately.

You grimaced in disgust, preparing yourself.

"You're mine!" She was close enough to swipe your head clean off in seconds, she took the chance, aiming for your exposed neck, "Finally!"

She swung her claws forward, waiting for the sweet splash of blood against her face, hopefully she hadn't hit you too deep, she was planning on savoring you for as long as she could...huh? Your form flickered, suddenly she only felt the air between her fingers, she hadn't even seen you move. Your eye's had flashed briefly, a line of pale wisps following a path to the right as you had flickered to the side.

Bringing her hand up to protect her face, she pushed against the sole of your boot but was unable to stop as she skidded over the side of the railing from the force of your attack. Her quirks tentacles dug into the ground, tearing the cement from the floor leaving a steady trail until it hung sharply from the metal edge.

You don't waste a breath as she struggles to pull herself up, a look of pleased shock on her face as she takes an unsteady breath against the railing. You then surge forwards, towards Kurogiri's growing warp, Thirteen already making a move against the warp gate as your form flickers as you leave a trail of dust behind you as you get closer, your speed unrivaled.

The warp grows into a circulating void, spreading out, you feel the air swell around you, the tiny hairs on your skin beneath your suit stand on end, a shiver resonating through you. You felt a tug along your ankle that quickly traveled up to lock around your knee, you look down, but you're already being yanked to the floor before another pull lifts you up and hurls you violently across the side railing and towards the USJ's dome glass walls.

The wind whistles in your ears, flipping uncontrollably through the air, you force your eye's open trying to derive up from down when you catch the blurry figure of Saya holding the end of the tether. Behind her, the user of the tethered quirk held his elongated fingers out for Saya to grab like a whip, using her monstrous strength to throw you forwards. It's a mere glance and you don't have time to process it, your stomach drops as you can't stop yourself fsst enough from hitting the dome. You brace yourself, with a groan you wave a hand quickly along your side and a thin barrier materializes.