Chapter 35 (🔥bring holy water!)

Börja om från början

"So, you kissed him!? You like him? damnnn I didn't know that!" Stella leaned back onto the chair saying those words.

"Suga right!? I thought there's something different the way he looks at you. I'm right after all!" Mia gave a knowing smile to Y/n who sat on the other side of the table.

"Looks like I need to go cook now!" Mia said while heading towards the kitchen and Y/n stared at her blankly as there were no one except them in the restaurant. For whom she need to cook?

"I should help her. She must be tired." Stella informed while following Mia. What the heck?

Just then the she heard footsteps coming her way and she turned out of curiosity to look at the person and her breath went off for a while looking at yoongi who stood in front of her in a fine suit while nervously rubbing his hand on his neck and his other hand was behind his back.

"What's going-" even before she could complete her sentence yoongi shoved a bouquet of roses in front of her face making her flinch.

"For you!" he said while offering her a bouquet of roses which were red colored. She can see his nervous actions and a faint pink color creeping onto his cheeks. Which made her think that he's beyond cute.

"Thank you, I love it." he went to his seat and sat opposite to her, she can tell that he's not into these stuff like every other person. He's different and she liked it.

"Hello new lovers here's your order." Stella placed the dishes on the table which was filled all Y/n's favorite things. They all knew? Yoongi did it!? How? All these things were playing inside her mind.

They both ate in silence and it was really awkward as yoongi didn't talk much. It's his first time doing all these things and he's not sure whether Y/n would like it. And just like that they ate everything silently which made Mia and Stella to face palm themselves.

"Umm, shall we head to home?" yoongi asked hesitating as he is sure about the fact that the date is a total flop.

"Yeah, sure!" she said and sprinted up from her seat and they both headed towards the exit.

"Oh! Y/n! You're here!?" Y/n heard a familiar voice and she was shocked to see minhyuk before them.

"Minhyuk ssi!?" Y/n said out his name in surprise.

"Oh hiiii! minhyuk ssi, I see that you came to the restaurant what would you like to have?" Stella interfered immediately watching yoongi's glare at minhyuk she doesn't want a blood bath to happen.

"Y/n, just call me minhyuk. We're close now right!?" minhyuk smiled at her, while Y/n knew that yoongi is uncomfortable with the man's presence.

"You look beautiful as always!" minhyuk said genuinely with a smile on his face as he adored the girl in front of his eyes.

"Who is he? Is he your brother?............ Or uncle? I'm sorry you look so younger than him. So.. " minhyuk asked while laughing nervously which made Y/n to furrow her brows. She can't understand whether he's doing this on purpose or it's his genuine reaction.

"He's my boyfriend!" those words just slipped out of her mouth which made yoongi to smirk within himself. He didn't expect Y/n to defend him. If he want he could beat the shit out of the guy before him but still he waited for her to react and she did. And he loved it.

Snaking his hand around her waist he brought her closer to him just to show minhyuk that she belongs to only one person, YOONGI. 

"Oh, nice to meet you sir!............i hope you will not misunderstand our friendship." he smiled and said those words in a polite manner which made Y/n to feel guilty. She rejected him saying that she's not ready for dating and here she said to him that she got a boyfriend. She felt like she's hurting him badly, but it's good too. Coz it's clear for him that they can't be more than friends.